New idea and twist on the Xbox 360,one,moblie!!!!!!

Discus and support New idea and twist on the Xbox 360,one,moblie!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my idea and new twist is we take all of Xbox one 360 and mobile and combine to make ( my idea name is not trademark or copyright yet) Xbox Real .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rockheart12, Jul 7, 2015.

1. rockheart12
    rockheart12 Guest

So my idea and new twist is we take all of Xbox one 360 and mobile and combine to make ( my idea name is not trademark or copyright yet) Xbox Real . this will make Microsoft and the Xbox franchise more customer accessible and friendly plus making Xbox
    the new pioneer of the gaming era with a portable handle Xbox that lighter,smarter, more powerful, but yet easy interface and price rage so all type of gamer can have access to the new enlightment and and tribute to the Xbox one Xbox 360 and Xbox Mobile franchise
    game.ok now I know your thinking why would we need another handheld device when already wenhave our phone and other handheld devices,what the difference between an Xbox Real and your other mobile devices.well you'll be playing and having fun better than
    on your phone on your tablet or any other hand held device for some for some can't fully experience good game play because of battery life and data limitations and also having problems with memory and other crashes and corrupt files on unsecured and unsure
    access to the third party service and or servers.with the Xbox real you have 100 percent secure reliable access to the Xbox Live service 24/7 with no third party acces no call no text no to interrupt nothing but pure adrenaline filled games games and happy
    smiles from ear to ear the.this is the future and the new path I believe in Xbox rangers they know who they are plzz look at this post and send to all right people and party that are needed thank you yours truly Brandon Rivera gamer tag

:)

rockheart12, Jul 7, 2015
  2. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9-2789-4DEB-9A65-28981389ADED, Jul 7, 2015
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Should the IE 4 XB360 should get the moblie version of XBOX.com

NM. Some how the moblie version was trun on.

Dakrkplayer2, Jul 7, 2015
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User
  5. Ezekiel Alfred Win User

Why after I wait on xbox cloud gaming . The game does not come

No I have xbox cloud gaming installed on my moblie
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Modern Shooters vs World War II Shooters

All I would like is some new ideas. I'm sure if I was a developer and I wanted to add a new twist to shooters, I would just start a think tank for a day and I'm sure I would come up with a good one.
  7. bobboby1 Win User

Error code

I have this too so you have to crate a xbox live on laptop,compter and moblie device.
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Should the IE 4 XB360 should get the moblie version of XBOX.com

NM. Some how the moblie version was trun on.
Thema:

1. New idea and twist on the Xbox 360,one,moblie!!!!!! - Similar Threads - idea twist 360

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  10. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095