New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3...

Discus and support New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The wired controllers do nothing in either console....the wireless shows on the XboxE homescreen but does not connect..... The screen says over and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by macrag123, Dec 2, 2021.

1. macrag123
    macrag123 Guest

New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3...

The wired controllers do nothing in either console....the wireless shows on the XboxE homescreen but does not connect.....

The screen says over and over reconnect controller.

I can get it to open the tray if i hold the xbox button and the button to open the tray...

Connect button shows no response

Keeps repeating reconnect the controller

...help please?

:)

macrag123, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3 controllers 2 wired, 1 brand new..

Then it could be a hardware issue with the controllers!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3 controllers 2 wired, 1 brand new..

Hi there Mac welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Do this with your Xbox consoles!

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass and turn it on afterwards.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I did the same with mine and they work wonders!
  5. macrag123 Win User

Thank you, Christopher!

No luck!

Im trying with the black E model....i loads Halo.

If i press on the controller power button and hold it down, it will, eject and close that way....

Note that only the wireless controller has any effect.

The wireless controller only blinks twice when i power it on!

Thanks again!

In your view which a is better console....the older white with the detachable drive or the E model?

Mac
  6. macrag123 Win User

Thanks again....im going to take them to a place in Tijuana on Friday....im told there is a top floor of a highrise that is all electronics repair shops!

Ill post a result when i can start warring......i probably have 10000 hours of call of duty!

Thanks again!

Mac
Thema:

1. New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3... - Similar Threads - here Xbox360 consoles

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.: For sources, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MediaMergers/comments/wdt0lz/what_if_microsoft_acquired_warner_bros_discovery/?rdt=55770&sort=new, please read all of this and also check the link. The...
  5. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  8. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  9. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  10. here looking for a gta5 xbox360 crew to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    here looking for a gta5 xbox360 crew to join: Hi im coopz, im looking to join a crew on gta5, im 28, with a mic and play regularly. Im looking for a laid back group to join to run missions etc. please no crews full of kids. GT: Feel free...