New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

Discus and support New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just downloaded the new Battleship game a couple of days ago. I went through the tutorials and started playing the Campaign mode with no issues.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SubyRS1, Aug 6, 2016.

1. SubyRS1
    SubyRS1 Guest

We just downloaded the new Battleship game a couple of days ago. I went through the tutorials and started playing the Campaign mode with no issues.

When we tried to play a Local two (human) player match everything starts out fine, but if player #2 lets the timer run out to "0", the in-game controls stop working and no buttons except the Xbox guide button will work to exit the game. Player #1 does not
    have this issue. We restarted the game and tried three times to play local multiplayer with the same problem for player #2 every time. If the timer runs out to "0" for player #2, the in-game in controls stop responding. If player #2 ends their turn before
    the timer reaches "0" it plays fine.

My Xbone is 6 months old and all my game controllers are new with new batteries. We tried switching controllers but still player #2 issues.

No issues with any other Xbone disc or downloaded games.

I've looked for forum or tech support resources for the new Hasbro Battleship with no luck.

Please post here if having same issue or for info on contacting the right people on this game bug.

:)

SubyRS1, Aug 6, 2016
  2. EvilBoris
    EvilBoris Guest
    WIldfire - Xbox One Kinect combat game

Thanks for plagiarizing my post and not crediting me for it.

EvilBoris, Aug 6, 2016
  3. InDaHeezy
    InDaHeezy Guest
    WIldfire - Xbox One Kinect combat game

New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working [​IMG]

An Ancient beast awakens from its slumber, and it is up to the Deputies to stop it before it reaches the city! in Wildfire, use the Kinect to assume the role of the fire beast, or grab the controller and work together with up to four friends and put out the deadly flames before it is too late! It's perfect local multiplayer chaos that brings the kinect and controller together in an unprecedented new game!

Genre: Social
    Multiplayer :Local
    Publisher : Microsoft Corperation
    Developer : Microsoft Foundry
    Co-op Local

The game is one the 1st Xbox One game to come form the Microsoft Foundry program

Microsoft New England

InDaHeezy, Aug 6, 2016
  4. New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

The issue here is the game itself is flat out broken, nothing wrong with your xbox or anything. If I let the timer expire at any time during the campaign I have to quit and restart the game as the controls just stop responding like you said. This isn't an
    occasional thing either, it happens literally every time my timer hits 0. If the AI runs the timer out during an animation, it now has unlimited time to make moves but if I as the player run the timer down I'm forced to restart. I have the issue you described
    with local multiplayer as well.

Lethargik-7FCD3FE4-6472-4F99-BE14-CA02BAA3FD17, Aug 6, 2016
  5. SubyRS1
    SubyRS1 Guest
    Hopefully there will be a patch soon or the mods will direct to the right support site for bug reporting.

SubyRS1, Aug 6, 2016
  6. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, as Ubisoft acquired the publishing rights it would be best head on over to the Ubisoft support section, maybe even create a thread on their support forum too.

Home - Ubisoft Support

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 7, 2016
  7. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
  8. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 7, 2016
  9. mikthemost
    mikthemost Guest
    I purchased this game yesterday on download. Big issue in that the multiplayer on line does not work. What's going on?...fix please 11 quid spend ..

mikthemost, Aug 20, 2016
  10. I'm stuck on campaign lvl 20 because it stops working every single time I play it. Hopefully an update will fix it soon so I can finish the campaign for 200g!

MISTER STRINGS, Aug 21, 2016
  11. does anyone has problems with cheevos popping up got them all at 100% but only 7 popped up. never had this on th 200+ games Iplayed

The7thSense13, Nov 2, 2018
  12. The7thSense13 Win User

does anyone has problems with cheevos popping up got them all at 100% but only 7 popped up. never had this on th 200+ games Iplayed
  13. MISTER STRINGS Win User

I'm stuck on campaign lvl 20 because it stops working every single time I play it. Hopefully an update will fix it soon so I can finish the campaign for 200g!
  14. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, as Ubisoft acquired the publishing rights it would be best head on over to the Ubisoft support section, maybe even create a thread on their support forum too.

https://support.ubi.com/en-us
  15. SubyRS1 Win User

Hopefully there will be a patch soon or the mods will direct to the right support site for bug reporting.
  16. mikthemost Win User

I purchased this game yesterday on download. Big issue in that the multiplayer on line does not work. What's going on?...fix please 11 quid spend ..
Thema:

1. New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working - Similar Threads - Hasbro Battleship game

2. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  3. Will these games ever be updated or relaunched or patchec? I have the Hasbro Family Fun...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will these games ever be updated or relaunched or patchec? I have the Hasbro Family Fun...: Scrabble keeps losing its tiles and they don't come up correctly after a turn. Is there any thought on re-releasing those games either digitally or on Disk? or how bout a patch...I know the game...
  4. Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro: I was wondering that with Microsoft's purchase of Activision-Blizzard, that they could potentially renew Activision's license with Hasbro to create the Transformers games such as War for Cybertron...
  5. . Hasbro server not connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . Hasbro server not connecting: I've been unable to connect to the hasbro channel on my xbox for past couple of days, I keep getting message that "the game server is not available please try again later." So am unable to play...
  6. Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one: Can't figure out how to get multiple conrollers to work with the games for the family to use on the same console. a55cae47-c563-48a1-b446-96d932d6f59f
  7. MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING: Microsoft i beg you sign contract with hasbro gaming, I really want Transformers games into XBOX ONE. Transformers the game, Transformers 2, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Transformers Rise of the...
  8. Problem with Hasbro Game Channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Hasbro Game Channel: When I go onto the Hasbro Game Channel it comes up with a message that says "The game service is not available. Please try again later." My friends have be able to go on with no problem. Monopoly...
  9. Hasbro Game Channel problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hasbro Game Channel problem: Hello. Yesterday I played Risk a bit and after one game went to the Hasbro Game Channel. The main part of the screen has five "icons" that are selected with the left stick; Risk, Monopoly Plus,...
  10. Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help?: I've tried reinstalling it, resetting Xbox, resetting internet. I can't get it to work. Right now I am reinstalling the entire bundle to see if that helps, but I've tried everything else. If you...