New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Puzzled-Bee6206, May 30, 2024.

1. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic gaming franchise back to cloud

submitted by /u/Puzzled-Bee6206
    [link] [comments]

/u/Puzzled-Bee6206, May 30, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Impossible to Delete Cloud Saves?

cancel synchronization when it starts. If it works, then the game should save my new game to the cloud and I'll be able to utilize the
    Yes, that should create a new save. As long as you cancel the sync, the new save should overwrite the old save in the cloud. You may need to play for about 5 minutes to insure the game creates an autosave.
  3. WickedCueball Win User

Xbox 360 - Xbox One FAQ

The Xbox One will not be Backwards Compatible. The new system will only work with new games. It does not have the ability to play Xbox 360 games or original Xbox games nor can it play XBLA or other downloaded games. But Microsoft has announced that Xbox
    One might be backwards compatible in the coming future. Possible through the cloud.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

iCloud sync... Error code 0x80072746 Must read if buying New Xbox

[quote user="ROB ROY LIVI"]Xbox have a prob sync iCloud to your new box[/quote]iCloud is an Apple service. It has nothing to do with XBOX Live.
    New Xboxs should come with warnings...
    Microsoft should "fix" Cloud saves so that they sync without
    being required to play every single game that has a Cloud save associated with it. I've played Halo Anniversary and Saints Row The Third using Cloud Storage. Each one's saves were out of sync on the console I wasn't using because saves do not sync until you
    play the game associated with them. If your saves were on the old console and did not sync with Cloud Storage, you'll need to play the game again on the old console to force a sync.

I stopped using Cloud storage and locally downloaded profiles on my various consoles and went back to keeping my saves and my profile on a USB Memory Unit. It's far faster and more predictable to move a USB MU from console to console than it is to run every
    game with a save file on each new console one uses.
  5. BusGod Win User

Xbox wont power on

Hi renewed- You should not- Your game saves are saved in the cloud (as long as you played signed in and on a network) when you sign into the new unit, you will have to install your games and apps but you game saves will be there. the first section of this
    article explains it a bit
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-cloud-saves
  6. Invoked by Red Win User

new to old

Hi, you should be able to transfer your saved games to the cloud and then transfer them from the cloud onto your new Xbox. But this might require a license transfer from one Xbox to the other. Below are some guide to help you.

-

Using Cloud Storage -
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

License Transfers -
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

Hope that helps, post back if you need more support.
Thema:

New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

1. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - games should cloud

2. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  3. Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it: I’ve been thinking of a few and there’s this one in particular I remember playing it was called “I Ninja” you run around as this bobble head ninja while fighting these droids, there are mini and...
  4. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  5. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  6. my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should...: my voice chat isnt working in any games and ive set all the settings to public, what should i do? 370a1b5b-f8b7-4a82-85b4-9b70f152e643
  7. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  8. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  9. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  10. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming: I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and I was hoping to be able to play R6 with the...