New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1

Discus and support New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate for a $1 but I can’t access any of the online multiplayer servers via the Xbox Live Gold that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlaccEndgame, Nov 9, 2021.

1. BlaccEndgame
    BlaccEndgame Guest

I just got a new Xbox Series S and Game Pass Ultimate for a $1 but I can’t access any of the online multiplayer servers via the Xbox Live Gold that supposedly comes with Game Pass Ultimate. I tried connecting to Gears Ultimate and HaloMCC multiplayer and was booted to the game mode selection screen without any error messages. I tried the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers fighting game and it tells me “Online Service is Not Available”. When I play a free to play game like Fortnite I have no problem connecting and playing with other players. Mu subscription is active for Game Pass Ultimate and my Xbox Live Gold that comes with it is also active. My NAT type is good and internet is good; however I am extremely frustrated for wasting my time and let down for being lied to from Microsoft for buying their services in their false advertisement for new players like myself.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

:)

BlaccEndgame, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware? After following the steps kindly try any game again and let me know if the same issue will occur.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  4. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Free 14 day trial

You don't get a 14 day trial when creating a new account.

Trials codes are now sometimes packed in with consoles or games you purchase. Not with newly created accounts.

But as an alternative, you could get a Game Pass Ultimate Trial for dirt cheap (depending on where you live for 1$, 1€ or 1 Pound or similar) here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0

The Game Pass Ultimate allows you a full month of Xbox Live Gold as well as access to over 100 games on console and over 100 games on PC.

And in that one month, you also get your free Games with Gold, as well as the Deals with Gold discounts on games.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

So how does GamePass Ultimate works?

But here's the thing you need to remember. Game Pass Ultimate INCLUDES Xbox Live Gold, as well as Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC. When you do the conversion, all your prepaid months will become Ultimate. So if you have 13 months of total prepaid memberships
    (12 Gold and 1 Game Pass), that becomes 13 months of Ultimate, with Ultimate including Gold, Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC.

Think of it as an incredibly affordable long-term trial of Game Pass instead of just one month. Think of all the upcoming Xbox Game Studios games you'll get access to on Day One. Think of all the games you might never have thought about trying, but because
    they're on Game Pass, you can try it with zero obligation to keep it, and if you like it, so much the better. :)
Thema:

1. New Game Pass Ultimate Owner, ZERO access to Xbox Gold Live for a $1 - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...