New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ...

Discus and support New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We gave my son Dragonball 2 for Xbox One. We purchased it on 4/14/2017. He received it for Easter. Xbox Live membership is current. When he tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnakiestChart71, Apr 16, 2017.

1. New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ...

We gave my son Dragonball 2 for Xbox One. We purchased it on 4/14/2017. He received it for Easter. Xbox Live membership is current. When he tried to redeem the code, he got the error that the code was already redeemed. What are our options, how can we resolve
    this issue?

Thanks

:)

SnakiestChart71, Apr 16, 2017
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Bioshock $9.99 - DotW

@US -- 1) What online pass are you talking about?! 2) It's $9.99 and you didn't have to get up off your couch to buy/play it. 3) Gamestop is notorious for selling "new" games, with the shrink wrap peeled off. The only time I ever got a game w/ the
    shrink wrap still on it, was on the day of release for that game.

Eggnogga, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Grr.

I agree. I do buy used a good amount, but when I buy new, I better get what I pay for. I haven't had a problem at my GameStops, they usually are shrink wrapped and have the sticky seals even inside the shrink wrap.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ...

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, otherwise, you would need to try taking it back to the retailer you purchased it from for an exchange. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Apr 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. Options?

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, otherwise, you would need to try taking it back to the retailer you purchased it from for an exchange. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Bioshock $9.99 - DotW

@US -- 1) What online pass are you talking about?! 2) It's $9.99 and you didn't have to get up off your couch to buy/play it. 3) Gamestop is notorious for selling "new" games, with the shrink wrap peeled off. The only time I ever got a game w/ the
    shrink wrap still on it, was on the day of release for that game.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Grr.

I agree. I do buy used a good amount, but when I buy new, I better get what I pay for. I haven't had a problem at my GameStops, they usually are shrink wrapped and have the sticky seals even inside the shrink wrap.
  8. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox ONE Disc-less play idea

^Doesn't that method allow the unscrupulous to prey on the little kids? Install game, use code...put everything back in case, shrink wrap....sell to the "suckers"
  9. VisualRobin1288 Win User

call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360 does the code expire?

Yes it is possible, if you did not buy the box game used and the code was used by the owner in front of you.
    even if the photo show it sealed in the shrink wrap still and never opened
Thema:

1. New game code saying it was already used. I have a receipt and the game was in shrink wrap. ... - Similar Threads - game code saying

2. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  3. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  4. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  5. My friend gifted me a game, the code says it wasnt found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me a game, the code says it wasnt found: My friend gifted me a game but for some reason the code gives me the same error any time I try to redeem it, says the code was not found even though I'm redeeming it straight from the message from...
  6. I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed: I got an Xbox game pass code and I haven’t used it yet and it’s saying it’s already redeemed 58ee4c12-77fa-48ec-9aad-f3b2c7fcd931
  7. I gifted my friend a game, code says it was redeemed, but he doesn’t have it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my friend a game, code says it was redeemed, but he doesn’t have it.: I (using console) recently gifted my friend (PC) Minecraft Dungeons. He got the message, and clicked “redeem now,” and it said it was added. He can’t fin it in his game library though, and the...
  8. My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is not responding any more and it says the issue is Exit code: -805306369: I was downloading forge then a x-ray mod for personal worlds and it worked fine but one I found out it was a rescore pack I down loaded it from forge and tried opening Minecraft 1.19.4 and when I...
  9. I cant play bee swarm simulator on roblox and when i try to join the game it says code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play bee swarm simulator on roblox and when i try to join the game it says code...: Please help me i cant play a game on roblox and says error 103 5725b0c5-432c-451e-81f9-a745ab7ed7b4
  10. I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I receive A game code, but wend I try to redeem, an message say its something wrong with the ...: I receive a code of Gears of war 3, game but went I try to redeem an message say something wrong with a code, because I can't install. fa5cbd65-1a13-48e1-85b5-1a476a9bd1e1