New game announced for next gen systems

Discus and support New game announced for next gen systems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="total ownership"] [quote user=""] I am guessing it is not MLB endorsed so your players names will be like Joe Petey 1B for the Yorktown... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiiT RhymeS, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    New game announced for next gen systems


    [quote user="total ownership"]

    [quote user=""]

    I am guessing it is not MLB endorsed so your players names will be like Joe Petey 1B for the Yorktown Zebras

    [/quote]

    Guess again my friend.

    Cool... good to see

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd_TCAfCUAA_QYb.jpg

    [/quote]
     
    tohellnbak, Jan 25, 2014
    #16
  2. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Hopefully it turns out to be decent. I haven't seen a good baseball game since MVP 2005. I never got to play any of The Show series either, so I'm looking forward to that one when it comes out in a few months.
     
    BrianGunter, Jan 25, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Even though I'm from the UK which is not exactly known for being big followers of baseball but I've actually enjoyed games in the past, Hardball on the Commodore 64 anyone? ( see below ) I had a lot of fun on this. I shall keep a close eye on this one, cheers
    for posting.

    [View:]
     
    Lofty Who, Jan 25, 2014
    #18
  4. New game announced for next gen systems

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 25, 2014
    #19
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    I dont know how that is hard to believe. And Florida has 2 baseball teams and if you live outside of Miami or Tampa you probably wouldnt hear much of them.

    ~

    ~

    NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL order of most popular sports in the States.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 25, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    I dont know how that is hard to believe. And Florida has 2 baseball teams and if you live outside of Miami or Tampa you probably wouldnt hear much of them.

    ~

    ~

    NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL order of most popular sports in the States.

    [/quote]As I said in my very 1st post, I don't really follow sports. It's simply not a significant part of my life, but then again, I'm usually shocked about the weather the moment I step out my door every day that it happens to be raining or if my car is
    frozen.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 25, 2014
    #21
  7. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    [quote user="SteeledPoem5476"]

    SUPERB ANOTHER 720P MASTERPIECE FOR MS LOLLLLLZ

    [/quote]



    I heard Knack is such a good game......why don't you go play it.
     
    Stoyvensen, Jan 25, 2014
    #22
  8. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest

    New game announced for next gen systems

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    You've never heard of America's favorite pastime? I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if you have only been outside of your little hometown once.
     
    BrianGunter, Jan 25, 2014
    #23
  9. Def Oso
    Def Oso Guest
    Baseball is great, favorite sport but when it comes to games, they need to release a full MP baseball game where each position is played real time and viewed from that perspective. Until then I tend to wait until the Baseball games go down in price.
     
    Def Oso, Jan 25, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="Lestat573"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    You've never heard of America's favorite pastime? I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if you have only been outside of your little hometown once.

    [/quote]I have heard of it, I just haven't personally witnessed droves of people excited or talking about it, or going to stadiums or fields to watch or play... What I DO see are people, places, cars covered in our local college football team's colors, &
    their merchandise selling virtually everywhere.

    Where I live, everyone loves the Gators - too bad they were terrible this year...
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 25, 2014
    #25
  11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="Lestat573"]

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    You've never heard of America's favorite pastime? I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if you have only been outside of your little hometown once.

    [/quote]I have heard of it, I just haven't personally witnessed droves of people excited or talking about it, or going to stadiums or fields to watch or play... What I DO see are people, places, cars covered in our local college football team's colors, &
    their merchandise selling virtually everywhere.

    Where I live, everyone loves the Gators - too bad they were terrible this year...

    [/quote]

    Thats the issue. You live in a college football town. I presume either in or near Tallahassee. If you lived in or near Tampa or Miami the excitement for baseball would be higher.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 25, 2014
    #26
  12. I hated the RBI baseball games...Tecmo baseball didn't have real teams but the gameplay was great.
     
    Sunburst Univox, Jan 25, 2014
    #27
  13. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    New game announced for next gen systems

    Hopefully they sell it in this country but I doubt it. I would welcome a new baseball game so I can make the Phils good again.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 25, 2014
    #28
  14. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    GG I'm not sure how that's hard to believe, what sport do you think would be ahead of it? Basketball is near baseball, but after that hockey and lacrosse are way down the list. And soccer even farther down ..
     
    SpiiT RhymeS, Oct 31, 2018
    #29
  15. Galactic Geek Win User

    New game announced for next gen systems

    [quote user="Lestat573"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    You've never heard of America's favorite pastime? I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if you have only been outside of your little hometown once.

    [/quote]I have heard of it, I just haven't personally witnessed droves of people excited or talking about it, or going to stadiums or fields to watch or play... What I DO see are people, places, cars covered in our local college football team's colors, &
    their merchandise selling virtually everywhere.

    Where I live, everyone loves the Gators - too bad they were terrible this year...
  16. BrianGunter Win User

    New game announced for next gen systems

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    You've never heard of America's favorite pastime? I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if you have only been outside of your little hometown once.
  17. Stoyvensen Win User

    New game announced for next gen systems

    [quote user="SteeledPoem5476"]

    SUPERB ANOTHER 720P MASTERPIECE FOR MS LOLLLLLZ

    [/quote]



    I heard Knack is such a good game......why don't you go play it.
  18. x24hrs2livex Win User

    New game announced for next gen systems

    This is old news and was announced a couple of weeks ago. Good for baseball fans I guess. Probably wont be as good as The Show but who knows. Maybe EA should make a new Triple Play
  19. x24hrs2livex Win User

    New game announced for next gen systems

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="Lestat573"]

    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    Baseball is the 2nd most popular sport in America.

    [/quote]I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if it's true - I think it's probably because of where I live though. As a Florida native, the ONLY sport I ever hear about on a consistent & significant basis is (American) Football.

    [/quote]

    You've never heard of America's favorite pastime? I find that incredibly hard to believe, even if you have only been outside of your little hometown once.

    [/quote]I have heard of it, I just haven't personally witnessed droves of people excited or talking about it, or going to stadiums or fields to watch or play... What I DO see are people, places, cars covered in our local college football team's colors, &
    their merchandise selling virtually everywhere.

    Where I live, everyone loves the Gators - too bad they were terrible this year...

    [/quote]

    Thats the issue. You live in a college football town. I presume either in or near Tallahassee. If you lived in or near Tampa or Miami the excitement for baseball would be higher.
Thema:

New game announced for next gen systems

Loading...
  1. New game announced for next gen systems - Similar Threads - game announced next

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  10. Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are the announced final fantasy games on the store yet?: Fantasy submitted by /u/AverageJoeObi [link] [comments]