New friends list ,joinable games on the side

Discus and support New friends list ,joinable games on the side in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Martsmall, Mar 30, 2024.

1. /u/Martsmall
    /u/Martsmall Guest

I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to access ,I like it please keep it

submitted by /u/Martsmall
    [link] [comments]

/u/Martsmall, Mar 30, 2024
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft

That's strange. She must have the ability checked off for friends to join her online world if her daughter can join. I was going to suggest making sure she has it set to "joinable" within the Minecraft menu. Has she also tried to send you a Game Invite
    through her actual friends list on the console? While she's in the game, she can press the Home button to pull up the side menu, go to Friends List, find you, and select Invite > Invite to Game. That should also work if her world is online and joinable. I've
    joined and invited friends to my Minecraft games before through the Friends List like that. Good luck, I hope that works!
  3. PowerOfZero Win User

destiny question

Usually this means that your friend does not have their game set to joinable, have them follow these instructions to change that:

1.) Hit the home button on your controller

2.) Go to your friends app

3.) Go to "My Profile" on the left hand side

4.) On the right hand side you will see Destiny, click on it

5.) The third option down says "Requires Invites" click on that and it will say "Set to Joinable"

www.bungie.net/.../12186
  4. Not Your Migo Win User

Can't play GoW3 online!

try pressing select on your controller and changing your party options to "Joinable public" or "Joinable Friends"
  5. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

xbox live couldn't join session in progress

Hmm. Strange. Perhaps the lobby slots are full, but I doubt that. Perhaps your friend has invite only set, but somehow it shows up as a joinable session on your side. But that shouldn't be showing up as joinable.

Most likely it must be a random connection issue between you and your friend if you get randomly disconnected and can't join sessions in progress in any games.

You should try retesting your xbox live connection in the system menu. If that doesn't help, it must be a problem beyond the scope of the xbox itself.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox games and diffrent accounts!

Hi,

The process to create cross-play sessions is the same as any other Minecraft multiplayer game – set up your world and you're ready to go. For those with an existing

Minecraft Realm
    from other platforms, these steps can be ignored.

Select Play from the main menu.

Choose Create New under the Worlds tab.

Select Create New World to start a fresh game.

Navigate to the Multiplayer subsection.

Check multiplayer is enabled.

Select Create once you're ready to play

Using Minecraft's Friends tab is a quick way to see active games and join sessions. Navigating to this section will breakdown which online games are joinable across compatible platforms.

Select Play from the main menu.

Press RB to access to Friends tab on Xbox One. Press
    R to access to Friends tab on Nintendo Switch.

Select an active game to join.

On Xbox One, games will be split between joinable friends and joinable Realms. On Nintendo Switch, games are sorted by Nintendo Switch friends, Xbox Live cross-platform friends, and joinable Realms.

Does it help ?
Thema:

1. New friends list ,joinable games on the side - Similar Threads - friends list joinable

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  10. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...