New Friends List and Happening Now

Discus and support New Friends List and Happening Now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ur_moms_overkiller, Feb 2, 2024.

1. New Friends List and Happening Now

It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally don't like the new friends list with the "Happening Now" section right there in the way. Maybe some people like seeing that menu and use it all the time but keep it as a separate menu like it was so it doesn't completely cover up everyone's screen.

submitted by /u/ur_moms_overkiller
    [link] [comments]

/u/ur_moms_overkiller, Feb 2, 2024
  2. ClosingDoor Win User

Xbox Live

Well this problem is now happening to over half of my friends list..
  3. badgamerguyuk Win User

New friends list

U can have all of them u have meet online I think
  4. B1GxFOOT Win User

Xbox Fitness problem with Insanity course.

Friends list seems to be the problem. I deleted one person that was new to the list and all is well now.
  5. TGAM Secker Win User

Micrsoft's Xbox 720 codenamed 'Loop'

I'll be interested to see what will happen to those who for whatever reason cant afford the 720/loop and remain on 360. Will they still be able to keep intouch with people on their friends list who have the new machine over xbox live? Or will they have to
    start a new friends list?
  6. TravisBowen Win User

Xbox Live connection issues: Error codes 80072ee2, or 807b01f7.

The friends lists don't work while experiencing the error code 807b01f7. This is happening to me now Hence this comment.
Thema:

New Friends List and Happening Now

1. New Friends List and Happening Now - Similar Threads - Friends List Happening

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...