New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

Discus and support New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i would like to play road america but it doesn't work for me Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RippenHarra, Feb 23, 2014.

  1. FrostyRx36
    FrostyRx36 Guest

    New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?


    i would like to play road america but it doesn't work for me
     
    FrostyRx36, Nov 1, 2018
    #16
  2. RippenHarra Win User

    New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

    Compared to Le mans they are short as is Bathurst at 6.2 KM or 3.9 mile. Le Mans or Nurburgring are long tracks. And everything seems shorter in the F1 lotus which i used on this track.
  3. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

    New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

    The " Throwback Track Pack " ( it even sounds good ) mentioned by Dirty Harry and TrippulG above would be the bomb . But I have been hoping for that for several years now .
  4. FrostyRx36 Win User

    New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

    i would like to play road america but it doesn't work for me
  5. Fyer Win User

    New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

    New Your track and Maple Valley would be great to have.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

    New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

    I've always liked Road America but like Trip said, it's not "short". I still wish they would do a throwback pack with Blue Mountain, Tokyo, Alpine Ring and New York Long.
Thema:

New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike?

Loading...
  1. New Forza 5 Track "Road America" like or dislike? - Similar Threads - Forza Track Road

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 3- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex- Forza Street: Release Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Premium Edition and Forza Street. Few Add-ons for Forza Horizon 3 (Treasure Map, Hoonigan Car Pack, Horn Unlock Accelerator, Demo and provide all Forzathon Cars)...
  4. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  6. Track progress on Forza Horizon 4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Track progress on Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I'm playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Steam and I was wondering if it's possible to reset every track progress (for all the types like road racing, dirt racing, etc.) but leaving the rest...
  7. Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App (Windows 10) doesn't track my game play time anymore. (Forza Horizon 5): I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since premium release (11/5/2021) and Xbox App tracked my play time correctly. But yesterday, it just stopped on 12 days 2 hours and 18 minutes. I'm really...
  8. Hot Wheels track on Forza Horizon 3

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hot Wheels track on Forza Horizon 3: I bought the Xbox one with the Forza 3 Hot wheels included. I can't get to the Hot Wheels track. It keeps saying it's due to my parental controls. I've tried to shut them off but don't seem to be...
  9. The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The achievement app tracker on forza 5 dose not track the driver level achievements.: As title said. So basically head up to MS. f8856771-9493-432b-99eb-e578b9c11d38
  10. Motorsport Legends Car and Track Pack Code not working. Forza Motorsport 3

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Motorsport Legends Car and Track Pack Code not working. Forza Motorsport 3: I have a code for Forza Motorsport 3 that is still active but doesn't work. The code is the title as it says. 8cba83a6-12ed-4f2f-bfd6-ee013d39c6c7