New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

Discus and support New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We’re excited to share that, starting today, our Xbox Insider community will have access to test two new features that will allow you to find some of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox_Insider_Support, Oct 3, 2023.

1. New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

We’re excited to share that, starting today, our Xbox Insider community will have access to test two new features that will allow you to find some of the best rated games by Metacritic.

First, we’re rolling out the option to sort games in your library by Metascore. This will be added to existing sorting options to give you another way to find your next game to play.

We’re also introducing a new channel that features a selection of games that have earned high Metacritic scores from critics. This includes diverse titles, such as critically acclaimed masterpieces, hidden gems, and fan favorites.

Note: Metacritic scorers may not be visible on the channel when these features go live. An update will roll out soon.

These features will be available on the Xbox App on PC starting today and are designed to help you discover and enjoy more amazing games on Xbox. We are making these features available to Xbox Insiders for a limited time to collect feedback from the community to help shape the experience.

We hope you will try out these features and share your feedback with us. Thank you for being part of our Insider program and for your continuous support. Happy gaming!

submitted by /u/Xbox_Insider_Support
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox_Insider_Support, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Admired Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

Hello

The feature to broadcast from your Xbox to PC isn't available for the new Xbox app at this time. There are a lot of features that are still only available on the old companion app, like trimming and uploading game clips to Xbox Live. Hopefully some of those
    features will be added to the new app in the future.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Custom Gamerpic

Currently, the Custom gamerpic feature is not available on the Xbox app. There has been no news on when or if that feature will come back. The only way at the moment is to use an Xbox One.
  4. o0DrPietr0o Win User

Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with the A button

SOLVED

Xbox Accessories App have new feature to update firmware from PC. This fix the problem. Connection with app have to be via cable.
  5. SlyChoober Win User

Online presence feature not working

Are you using a different platform to play these games (e.g. steam)?

Thanks,

ScantilyCloud
    Coming back to this thread after a year and I wanted to know if the list for online presence for PC games will ever be expanded. New games for PC like Shadow of War, Destiny 2, and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite to name a few, show my status as "Xbox App". I
    would like to know if the Xbox team will ever update this feature or has support for newer games come to an end. Look forward to hearing back as I like this feature, it makes the PC and Xbox community feel like one.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i download xbox clips to pc?

The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the clips from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the clips.

There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the clips to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
Thema:

New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

1. New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC! - Similar Threads - Features Coming App

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  4. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  8. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  9. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  10. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...