New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

Discus and support New FEATURE to add. Mouse support. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @Randver: I think your example of point and click adventure games was a poor choice. There are TONS of those on the Xbox 360 console. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neg C, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.


    @Randver: I think your example of point and click adventure games was a poor choice. There are TONS of those on the Xbox 360 console.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Randver
    Randver Guest
    @GG

    Are there? In all honestly I've never specifically looked for that genre on the 360. I know Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us are there and close to what I referring to but the most of the newer games of thhe genre haven't come over. I'm referring to games
    like Broken Sword series, Deponia series, Dark Eye series, Syberia and on and on. Basically the good games in the genre.

    Edit...Monkey Island is on 360, missed that one.
     
    Randver, Apr 6, 2014
    #17
  3. There's also Monkey Island 1 & 2, Wallace & Grommit 1-3, some artistic game that I can't rember the name of, Jurrassic Park, & of course the ones you've mentioned (1 of which made game of the year & still tugs at my heart strings just thinking about it).
    Also Borderlands & Game of Thrones are on their way. New FEATURE to add. Mouse support. ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #18
  4. Randver
    Randver Guest

    New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

    @GG

    Borderlands and Game of Thrones, the shooter and RPG or new games with the same title? Those aren't point n click if there the first ones.

    If you have a PC I highly recommend To the Moon
    freebirdgames.com/to_the_moon
    also on Steam
     
    Randver, Apr 6, 2014
    #19
  5. Telltale Games (the developers behind The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us) is set to make more point-and-click adventure games using both Borderlands and Game of Thrones - it was announced at the tail-end of last year.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #20
  6. Randver
    Randver Guest
    That will be awesome, looking forward to it.
     
    Randver, Apr 6, 2014
    #21
  7. In any case, I'm all for mouse support provided it doesn't involve the games - I'd hate to see games become more unbalanced than they already are.
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

    New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

    In any case, I'm all for mouse support provided it doesn't involve the games - I'd hate to see games become more unbalanced than they already are.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

    New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

    There's also Monkey Island 1 & 2, Wallace & Grommit 1-3, some artistic game that I can't rember the name of, Jurrassic Park, & of course the ones you've mentioned (1 of which made game of the year & still tugs at my heart strings just thinking about it).
    Also Borderlands & Game of Thrones are on their way. ;)
  10. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

    The smartglass app controller is good for IE.
  11. Randver Win User

    New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

    Why not be allowed to use it for gaming? Give developers the tools to bring different genres to the console that in the past haven't worked well with the controller.

    FPS hit detection windows in console games are designed for the controller so no advantage to mouse users. Games like RTS's would have an advantage but I'm guessing people that can afford 60 dollar games and a 500 dollar console can afford a 40 dollar wireless
    kb/m combo.
  12. Neg C Win User

    New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

    Oh I forgot. I can Facebook and TWITTER!
Thema:

New FEATURE to add. Mouse support.

Loading...
  1. New FEATURE to add. Mouse support. - Similar Threads - FEATURE add Mouse

  2. Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature: Has anyone on here figured out how to get Goddess of Victory: Nikke on the Xbox Full Screen Experience (Xbox Mode) on their ROG Xbox Ally via the add game feature?? I can’t get it to work....
  3. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  4. Add a customizable Motto feature to Xbox profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a customizable Motto feature to Xbox profiles: In earlier Xbox generations, players could set a Motto on their profile — a short personal message, quote, or status that helped express personality. This feature gave profiles more identity and...
  5. Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one: So Xbox I been with you for year I been asking for you to add a feature where you can connect all controller like PS4 and ps5 I been with Xbox for year I spent a lot of money so please add a...
  6. Feature Request: Add Touch Controls Support for PlateUp! on Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Add Touch Controls Support for PlateUp! on Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi Xbox Cloud Gaming team and PlateUp devs, I'm really enjoying PlateUp! on Xbox Cloud Gaming - it's such a fun and addicting game! I mostly play on my phone and I'd love to see touch controls...
  7. Request a new Feature or add new Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Request a new Feature or add new Features: Hey everyone! I would like to know your opinion and thoughts about a new feature I would like to be on Xbox. I would like to have a new option for the UI, guide customization and dashboard layout....
  8. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

    in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  9. add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    add a xbox feature regarding sound on game clips: could the xbox devs please add a feature to the xbox so we can get voice sound within the game on our game clips made by the xbox please... im on the omega ring submitted by /u/Mark6874 [link]...
  10. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...