New feature request :)

Discus and support New feature request :) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone at Microsoft please create a feature to transfer Xbox account ownership to another Microsoft account. I was a child when my mom created my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marl C., Nov 8, 2023.

1. Marl C.
    Marl C. Guest

Can someone at Microsoft please create a feature to transfer Xbox account ownership to another Microsoft account.

I was a child when my mom created my Xbox account with her Microsoft credentials. Now I don’t have access to the Xbox account and progress from all these years of gaming.

No I don’t want to create an Alias or add an email since my mom still uses her Microsoft account.

She wants to transfer Xbox account to my Microsoft account. But from what I hear it’s not possible. Is there a way to request this feature?

:)

Marl C., Nov 8, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Not just that

Your ms account ia your xbox account along wiith skype teams.and 365

You can change your alias

This is why parents shouldn't give Lisa Adult accounts you keep them seperate so they can manage from the parental account keeps accidental purchases dro. Happening since the would have tp approve each one
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Marl. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m afraid to say, but probably a feature like that would not be created because that can lead to potential account theft or other things.

However, if you still want to share feedback with Microsoft, you can do it by following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-hub-app-f59187f8-8739-22d6-ba93-f66612949332

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  4. TXPaladin Win User

Feature request

In theory it sounds like a nice way to offer a friend some access to a game. In my mind its not so much a real feature, I don't think they talk about GAME SHARE as an option. What is allowed to a degree is more of access for Family Members to play a game
    a primary user owns. What is done is multiple accounts are allowed to play games on a primary console. Then a second console is used by the primary user and that user has access to the same games. It stops between 2 consoles.

What could be a nice feature and perhaps even with Game Pass games is the ability for Co-Op and Multiplayer Games to invite someone into play a game that doesn't have Game Pass or the Game. Example, I have the Master Chief Collection and I could invite a
    friend to play along with me. This would become a Virtual Couch feature then and only works when I'm on playing the same game. Just another thought at looking at things.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Feature request

That may be good for players, not for publishers.
  6. PanditPurple Win User

Feature request

The way game sharing works is currently reletively decent.

the system is setup so that you can gameshare with whoever you want but its up to you on whether or not you trust giving someone your login info, thats where most people draw the line and thats good for the consumer and the business.
Thema:

1. New feature request :) - Similar Threads - feature request

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  4. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  5. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  6. This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...: I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do in xbox one+ usb settings, Add support for usb mics, your benifit? More xbox streamers f953e994-6433-4435-b22b-189ffb99636d
  7. Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App: Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and access the Xbox locally from any room in my...
  8. New Xbox Request for a new feature?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Request for a new feature?: Can we have a new Xbox feature that contains a way to store wifi passwords as I want to go to a different place and use my series x but don’t like having to enter the password whenever I gone to a...
  9. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...
  10. Insider request or if it's a feature idk

in XboX Insiders
    Insider request or if it's a feature idk: Add kick streaming support, since RIP mixer is gone and Facebook mixer is gone, twitch is only connection. Add kick streaming support. Not sure if its a feature or insider request. submitted by...