New Discord Update - can’t call individually (one-to-one not a server join)

Discus and support New Discord Update - can’t call individually (one-to-one not a server join) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I thought you could use Discord one to one calling on the Xbox with the preview update? Why can’t I manage this? I can only connect to servers? How do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Th3WhiteRos3, Aug 2, 2024.

1. New Discord Update - can’t call individually (one-to-one not a server join)

I thought you could use Discord one to one calling on the Xbox with the preview update? Why can’t I manage this? I can only connect to servers? How do I just call someone one to one? Thanks

submitted by /u/Th3WhiteRos3
    [link] [comments]

/u/Th3WhiteRos3, Aug 2, 2024
  2. TomekB1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Latest Xbox update with completely new Discord (full Discord with servers and channels) seems to fixed the problem.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

When will Asphalt 9 come to xbox ?

I had a look but there has been no further news on it...if you have Discord, then it might be worth joining the official Asphalt 9 Discord server:

https://discord.com/invite/asphalt9
  4. KaiZaChieF Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Ive only been one for two weeks, it's really easy to understand and use I think, looking forward to getting my phone fixed and joining everyone in the discord server!
  5. matthewiag Win User

Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

Playing Online, Helping People out and join the Ambassador Discord Server :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why was i suspended for making a group post to join the server im playing

Did you put a discord server or.just.a server address

If a server address that's not allowed

All you are allowed to do is say is x amount of players to play this game they have to join your party and you bring them into the game

They don't join a server they join you
Thema:

New Discord Update - can’t call individually (one-to-one not a server join)

1. New Discord Update - can’t call individually (one-to-one not a server join) - Similar Threads - Discord Update can’t

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  8. Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox: Okay so I've been using discord on my Xbox already for a few months and it's been fine, I haven't made any kind of changes at all then out of nowhere now when I join a VC I can't talk and can't...
  9. When will the upgrade and update be done so we can relink discord and Xbox again

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the upgrade and update be done so we can relink discord and Xbox again: Yesterday night my discord from Xbox and kept getting the relink after it was linked I called support earlier today I just wanted to know when the update and upgrade was going to be done so we can...
  10. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...