New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...

Discus and support New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any option for me to get the most out of the game Tokyo 2020 and try to do as good results as possible by using my best hand, that is the left... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Greek_In_Sweden, May 4, 2022.

1. New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...

Is there any option for me to get the most out of the game Tokyo 2020 and try to do as good results as possible by using my best hand, that is the left one? Sure turn the controller upside down but it’s still not an option. Could this be a reality if more games are designed with “wrong” hand controls that we can get a new controller design?

submitted by /u/Greek_In_Sweden
    [link] [comments]

/u/Greek_In_Sweden, May 4, 2022
  2. luny lunacide Win User

Ive been banned from Forza store front for 20 years??

id guess they reported you for using their designs..ive got designs off other people i NEVER sell them personally i think its disgusting to do so :p ive bought aftermarket vynal groups to use but from a friend who knows my intentions with them....and id
    be pretty pissed off if someone started selling a design they bought unlocked from me...so wouldnt be surprised if whoever you bought the designs from was pissed off and reporting you
  3. SP4C3C0WB0Y84 Win User

Turtle beachs

Turtle beach has already designed 2 new models for the Xbox one. I doubt they would design an adaptor too. But who knows? Maybe they'll surprise us all.
  4. Biggshow Win User

CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

Really? I mean it is good they replaced it but I'm surprised they couldn't get the cover/design for it back on it. That would have left me a little
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate].
  5. Panno92 Win User

New series Xbox?

I honestly like the new tower design, also the specs seems pretty awesome! I look forward to play the new Halo on the new series X before te end of 2020!
  6. BridexOfxSatan Win User

Very tempted by this game on the 360

Buy it it is EPIC. My boyfriends friend had it first for PC and bought it for 360 and said 360 is hands down better. This is a very well designed game. Best game I ever played
Thema:

New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...

1. New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed... - Similar Threads - design left handed

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my...
  5. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  6. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  8. Xbox Design Labs controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs controller replacement: Hi All, I got an Xbox design labs custom controller with text on it however, the right bumper isn’t pressing down and registering on my Xbox series X and so I need a replacement however as this...
  9. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  10. I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm no artist, but I made my own Dashboard design. Adds should be left for the store,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SkulllyB [link] [comments]