New dashboard update randomizes menu items.

Discus and support New dashboard update randomizes menu items. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got the dashboard update yesterday and was prompted by Microsoft support to turn to Reddit (specifically this sub). My issue is that with the update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Typhaonic, Jul 30, 2023.

1. /u/Typhaonic
    /u/Typhaonic Guest

Got the dashboard update yesterday and was prompted by Microsoft support to turn to Reddit (specifically this sub).

My issue is that with the update not only are the menu items in a random order, but if specific ones appear at all is random as well. This means that if you want to see something in particular like the “Recently Added” gamepass games it’s literally a random chance as to if I’ll have it available, and I have to scroll through the whole menu to check. If it’s not there I have to re-roll the menu and try again. This has to be a bug because I couldn’t imagine this being purposeful.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to customize the dashboard and pin my preferred menu items or anything?

submitted by /u/Typhaonic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Typhaonic, Jul 30, 2023
  2. powerisstrength Win User

Question about "recent" panel on dashboard.

their is no way of removing the two unwanted items. since the items came with the recent xbox live update, it will be there forever. unless they come up with a new dashboard update.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

"Use Game Art" option missing from background color menu after latest update

Hello RANDOM shake how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.
    Really, the new update changed the Xbox one dashboard, you can only leave solid colors, it is also possible to place a background image in the main menu of your Xbox. For you to make the modification you need to access the settings, go to the personalization option, and then go to my background.
  4. Cepha-58B16238-131C- Win User

Xbox One Preview Update Private Forums

Is there anyway to uninstall the update preview beta? I rather be playing comfortably with my friends then be secluded with a new dashboard menu to stare at.
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Update preview xbox one

Err... I am not talking of the "registration app" but of the "dashboard preview app". That a different one.There is a menu item in this app called "registration".
  6. GHOST 8318 Win User

Random not connecting to live after the new dashboard update.

I know guys..I even went thru all the useless port forwarding, resetting my modem and went into my Modem setup to tweak any possible problems and its not a problem with my At&t 2 wire setup. Its a problem with this new dashboard update because in two years
    I could get on with no problem The day I download this update I cant get on till the next day. Then a week later it does it again. Its random but its frustrating! I pay for a service that is now hit or miss whether I can access it!
Thema:

1. New dashboard update randomizes menu items. - Similar Threads - dashboard update randomizes

2. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  3. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  4. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  5. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  6. Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?: Title. It's been about a month since Microsoft began rolling out the new dashboard update. As of my lunch break today (3 hours ago), my consoles have yet to receive the update and I've been...
  7. New Xbox Dashboard Update Removed Access to Clubs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New Xbox Dashboard Update Removed Access to Clubs: Besides the horrifying dystopian idea of constantly being bombarded front and center with advertisements for something I am already paying for, the new update seems to have removed access to the...
  8. back to the old dashboard after constant updates

in XboX Insiders
    back to the old dashboard after constant updates: I got the new Xbox dashboard recently, a few months ago, but since then every time I have loaded up my series S it has required an update. When I got on today, it updated the console like it does...
  9. There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    There is no “delta” option for me in the new dashboard update: I installed the update but it wasn’t working, then I realized that it was missing the feature to switch it from omega to delta. submitted by /u/austincookin [link] [comments]
  10. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...