New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

Discus and support New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zdoginterprise, Oct 10, 2019.

1. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard. The new dashboard only had one screen without being able to move using LB & RB for the following: Game Pass, Mixer, Community, Store. The new dashboard didn't have that instead small boxes that composed of those 4. I honestly did NOT like the new dashboard. I have a cool custom background on my xbox dashboard and prefer being able to see it compared to the new dashboard layout. Not sure if this is a bug or not but I got the old dashboard back, and I'm completely fine with that! Felt like reporting that here, if having the same problem please share below! Again I'm in the Delta ring!

submitted by /u/zdoginterprise
    [link] [comments]

/u/zdoginterprise, Oct 10, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

3. MajorIris Win User

Dashboard Update

You can not revert back to the old dashboard. Metro is here to stay.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox preview member

If you have already asked to be reverted back to the old dashboard it is supposed to take 72 hours for this request to process but with the new dashboard due to launch on the 12th November I can't see the point of wanting to return to the old dashboard.

As for losing games if you have an external hard drive connected move all of your games and apps to this as it does not get wiped when the console rolls back.
  5. Lucifer6six6 Win User

Xbox Deleted/Reset Everything

Thats what happened when you revert back to old dashboard. It even says so.
  6. La Bobo93 Win User

Random not connecting to live after the new dashboard update.

There's no problem with our networks or routers or modems or any of that nosense, its the new dashboard.... Microsoft just fix the new dashboard update.... or even better, revert to the old one because this new one sucks anyway in my opinion....
Thema:

New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

1. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring) - Similar Threads - Dashboard Reverted Old

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  7. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  8. How to choose revert dashboard on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to choose revert dashboard on xbox one: I don't care if the console is permanently offline afterwards. I own physical copies of everything I have with few exceptions and those are downloaded and playable. I want to go one or two system...
  9. How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I revert back to the old dashboard?: How do I revert back to the old dashboard? I can’t stand this one. submitted by /u/BlackHulk_00 [link] [comments]
  10. How do i revert back to original dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i revert back to original dashboard?: I'm aware it's a beta but I'm not enjoying being kicked from games and parties. The font on the dash is also messed up and certain apps won't open. Any idea on how I go back to the original...