New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background

Discus and support New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad Dashboard... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mendezpm, Apr 27, 2021.

1. /u/mendezpm
    /u/mendezpm Guest

I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad

Dashboard

submitted by /u/mendezpm
    [link] [comments]

/u/mendezpm, Apr 27, 2021
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

Dashboard needs to be customizable!

The old dashboard was much better...simpler, cleaner, easier to use. The emphasis was more on ur friends. Now it's just a mass of ads and "apps" if you could call them that. I agree with what someone said about how we should be able to customize the dashboard
    with the apps we use most.
  3. Melonhead Jones Win User

Smaller Dashboard

Most likely won't see anything new for this console, maybe they would change this dash whenever the next console is released so the two consoles would have a similar look. I do want to see complete customability with the next console dashboard, I mean the
    collosus of tech that MS is and we can't even see the backgrounds on our consoles? Embarrassing!
  4. Invoked by Red Win User

Xbox One Improvement Suggestions

The dashboard needs needs to be cleaner/neater. It looks very messy and with the solid colours on a black background, it just looks unfinished as well.
  5. KnightXE Win User

Latest Dashboard update is a huge step backwards, i hate it

with this new update, is your custom background image still "dimmed" like in the prior dashboard? is there an option to adjust the brightness/dimness of your custom background image now?
  6. ChellyChopstix Win User

New xbox Scarlet.

It would be awesome to see VR/AR capabilities put in, although I'm not holding my breath. I'd like to see more customization options as well. More tuned dashboard controls, background/general GUI options.
Thema:

1. New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background - Similar Threads - Dashboard please more

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  7. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  8. BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...

in XboX Insiders
    BRING MORE CUSTOMIZATION LIKE COLOR THEMES ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD. (This is an update...: It would be fun to have a galaxy theme or picture theme on the Xbox dashboard. Some people get an Xbox to just message, since they really don't use the phone for messages sometimes. My idea is...
  9. How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get youtube to work on my Xbox? Keeps blackscreening and crashing to dashboard. No...: YouTube is not working on my Series S and there's no update or internet connection problem. It just black screens and crashes to dash. Can't access video settings....
  10. XBOX Dashboard customization please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Dashboard customization please!: The new Xbox dashboard has pushed ALL my personal tiles and groups down below the Microsoft Store, Sponsored Games, Sponsored Videos, NEW games, and other 'tiles'; and I can no longer change the...