New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.

Discus and support New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on the new dashboard on XBSX and finding the new dashboard a nuisance. The Groups I have which were in a certain order can no longer be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithmetal71, Jul 18, 2023.

1. New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.

I am on the new dashboard on XBSX and finding the new dashboard a nuisance. The Groups I have which were in a certain order can no longer be customised. You have to goto to groups option which is difficult to move icons around to where you want them. Also your only allowed 2 groups on the home page.

The need for moving icons around in the group at the home screen needs implementing with options to move other groups on the home dashboard. I am finding it difficult to find games, before the new dashboard my games were in order in 4 groups. I have now had to rearrange my groups.

submitted by /u/sithmetal71
    [link] [comments]

/u/sithmetal71, Jul 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

New Dashboard is flawed with no way to customise the groups you have saved.