New controller does not work with Madden 16

Discus and support New controller does not work with Madden 16 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new controller tonight. It works fine on the XBox menu but whenever I load Madden it doesn't respond. I've tried using it with other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trey Mosh, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Trey Mosh
    Trey Mosh Guest

I just bought a new controller tonight. It works fine on the XBox menu but whenever I load Madden it doesn't respond. I've tried using it with other games and it's fine. I've tried using a different controller with Madden and it works fine. I've done
    a hard reset. I've tried re-syncing the controller. When I first synced the controller, an update was ran on it. I have no idea how to fix this strange issue.

:)

Trey Mosh, Nov 26, 2015
  2. MRC EM
    MRC EM Guest
    (0x80820002) Error message when trying to play one specific game - Madden 16

Minor update - my xbox one will not play my Madden 15 either - so now my original disc of Madden 16 gets an (0x80820002) error message while my brand new copy of Madden 16 gets the same message and now the previous version of the game (Madden 15) will not
    work while all my other games' discs (MGS5, Fallout 4, ect.) work fine - my xbox officially does not want me to play Madden. I will hesitate to purchase any other future releases of this title because of this odd phenomenon

MRC EM, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Reilly
    Reilly Guest
    Reilly, Nov 26, 2015
  4. xblindmanxx
    xblindmanxx Guest

Have you checked to make sure the controller is up to date ?

xblindmanxx, Nov 27, 2015
  5. Trey Mosh
    Trey Mosh Guest
    Yes it updated as soon as I connected it the first time.

Trey Mosh, Oct 31, 2018
  6. xblindmanxx Win User

Have you checked to make sure the controller is up to date ?
  7. Trey Mosh Win User

Yes it updated as soon as I connected it the first time.
  8. MRC EM Win User

(0x80820002) Error message when trying to play one specific game - Madden 16

Minor update - my xbox one will not play my Madden 15 either - so now my original disc of Madden 16 gets an (0x80820002) error message while my brand new copy of Madden 16 gets the same message and now the previous version of the game (Madden 15) will not
    work while all my other games' discs (MGS5, Fallout 4, ect.) work fine - my xbox officially does not want me to play Madden. I will hesitate to purchase any other future releases of this title because of this odd phenomenon
  9. Stoyvensen Win User

WRC - no wheel support XBOX ONE

Not Microsoft's fault. That would be like me blaming microsoft for a playstation controller not working on Madden 16 for xbox one. Just have to do research before you buy.
  10. CeasingStatue15 Win User

My Xbox broke

It worked for my games except one - Madden NFL 16 But thank you!
Thema:

1. New controller does not work with Madden 16 - Similar Threads - controller does Madden

2. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  3. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  4. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  5. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  6. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  7. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  8. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  9. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  10. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....