New Controller - D-Pad broken out of the box

Discus and support New Controller - D-Pad broken out of the box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys, Today i got my Brand New Xbox 360 E which i bought from ebay. Everything was sealed but the D-Pad "right" only works by pressing very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viohlenze, Jan 24, 2014.

1. viohlenze
    viohlenze Guest

Hey Guys,

Today i got my Brand New Xbox 360 E which i bought from ebay.

Everything was sealed but the D-Pad "right" only works by pressing very strong.

Can i change this Controller against a new one?

If yes... How do i do that.

Btw... I am from germany

:)

viohlenze, Jan 24, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Killer Instinct breaking your controller down fast

Long time man! But I've been playing TONS of KI and my controller is just fine (just like out the box). It's funny because when I bought MK9 on the 360, the special D-Pad 360 controller they came out with broke within two/ three weeks but this X1 controller....
    NO ISSUE New Controller - D-Pad broken out of the box :)

CRUZZifer, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    The Gears of war 3 controller

I have the silver controller. Had it since it first came out. I've never once ever rotated the D-pad, other than the first experimental twist when I first pulled it out of the package. But no, my D-pad isn't broken

Sword Style, Jan 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You could either contact the seller on ebay or set up the warranty for the console and the arrange to get a warranty replacement from the support pages.

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: