New Console same problems

Discus and support New Console same problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought my series x back in 2020, and in 1 or two years, it starts acting up and it's still ongoing. For example, in use, the console is laggy from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QuinnWard, Oct 20, 2023.

1. QuinnWard
    QuinnWard Guest

I bought my series x back in 2020, and in 1 or two years, it starts acting up and it's still ongoing. For example, in use, the console is laggy from games, apps, etc. But then temporarily it stops, and then it does it again. Everytime I try to use the analog sticks,

It just glitches and sends it to the wrong destination,

Especially the Blu Ray player app.

Why is this?

Please help me Microsoft

:)

QuinnWard, Oct 20, 2023
  2. QuinnWard Win User

Hey Nkosana23, that begs the question, how do you power cycle the Xbox series x? Please help me Microsoft. Please let me know.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your issue:
    1. Check for known issues with games and apps.
    2. Restart the game or app.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Update your console operating software.
    8. Factory reset your console to default settings.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Chris21ce Win User

New Console, Same downloads?

you can get eveything recovered with a licence transfer and then redownloading so you wont have to purchase the dlcs again aslong as you recover the same gamerag that bought the dlcs
  5. VENOM MDK Win User

6. Mavhawk The Pro Win User

You will just have to re download the profile onto the new xbox and go to purchase history under the account section on the xbox so youi can re-download evething.
Thema:

1. New Console same problems - Similar Threads - Console same problems

2. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  3. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  4. How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?: We can split screen but have 3 players and looking to start a Trio. f62a4b3e-4dca-4c93-97cc-50badc9449a2
  5. Why is our new console not showing the same content on both profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is our new console not showing the same content on both profiles: We have a new console and the main account works fine we have out younger son one the account as well with his own profile but it is saying he doesn’t have any of the subscriptions or downloads...
  6. 3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time: I have just bought my daughter an Xbox One - S for xmas. I myself have an Xbox X which I also recently bought and my other daughter (A) already has my old console. Daughter A - Logs her Xbox...
  7. Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr: We purchased a 2nd Xbox for Xmas. Noe each of my boys have a console in their room. They both cannot play at the same time. On one console it it won’t let him play because it thought that he did...
  8. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles: My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his...
  9. My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi,...: My nephews Xbox refuses to connect to the app. It is an existing console, on the same wifi, his account is signed in. It is an Xbox one S. 6a2508e6-0b83-4c23-90a9-495fcdb0063c
  10. Cloud gaming and consol gaming at same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming and consol gaming at same time: Hi - i have one Xbox series X with a parent account/ profile and two seperate kid's profiles. How do i allow one kid to play on the consol itself and another to play on an iphone at the same...