New console hardware and support Logitech G27?
Discus and support New console hardware and support Logitech G27? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am still hesitate, what console to buy right now; The Xbox one or the PlayStation 4. I also have a lot of friends with the some issue at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by evanderp71, Sep 26, 2015.
Thema:
New console hardware and support Logitech G27?
Loading...
-
New console hardware and support Logitech G27? - Similar Threads - console hardware support
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??
in XboX InsidersNo hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments] -
Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required
in XBoX on ConsolesHardware replacement led to console ban, help required: Hi, I hope you are well. I bought an Xbox X in Dubai and brought it to Karachi, where its power supply failed and had to be replaced. There are no Microsoft repair stores in Pakistan so I had to... -
Issue with either hardware or Console...
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue with either hardware or Console...: Hello! I am seeking help with a random issue that just started happening today, as of just turning on my xbox one after 3 or so weeks of not using it at around maybe 11:00 PM. My issue is that I...