New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

Discus and support New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xruptor, Aug 16, 2020.

1. /u/Xruptor
    /u/Xruptor Guest

New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through.

Also why is the friends listing the THIRD row from the top? Seriously? The community feed was great before bring a wall. It was front and center and i was able to see all my friends and their activity. The wall was easy to scroll and view items to comment and leave likes. This new one is a bloated mess that has put club and xbox news at the forefront instead of friends and Community related stuff.

Is there anyway to revert this app to the old wall scrolling one? I find myself barely looking at it anymore because having to scroll to the right in a single row to see what friends have done, is annoying as hell.

Am i the only one that hates the new design?

submitted by /u/Xruptor
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xruptor, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. UnlivedRocket89 Win User

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... Why???

I agree , this new menu is terrible. Anyway to revert it back through settings?
  3. La Bobo93 Win User

Random not connecting to live after the new dashboard update.

There's no problem with our networks or routers or modems or any of that nosense, its the new dashboard.... Microsoft just fix the new dashboard update.... or even better, revert to the old one because this new one sucks anyway in my opinion....
  4. Zanomaru Win User

Migration problem

Old and new region are both in EU and Euro zone, the currency is exactly the same. Anyway, how do i revert this change then?
  5. OreoE Win User

Revert Gametag

So I Changed My GamerTag Because I Didn't Like The Previous One.. So When Changed It It Got Number After The Name Which I Don't Like.. Is There Anyway To Revert Back To The Old GT Without Paying?? Please Help!
    Unfortunately you cannot revert to an old gamertag without purchasing ... once you change your gamertag it becomes available to any and everyone in the xbox community.
  6. Todd GM Win User

Mixer -Xbox

Hypezone is still there on the old app. The new app which Xbox is using doesn't feature the Hypezone feeds.
Thema:

1. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one? - Similar Threads - Community App Feed

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  9. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...