new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

Discus and support new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by h8fullwayz, Nov 30, 2019.

1. h8fullwayz
    h8fullwayz Guest

new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any mose or campain with out crashing. so im done never will i buy
    another cod or black ops from[Mod removed- inappropriate] or is it crashavishion. just gonna take my dis back and get a refund too.

:)

h8fullwayz, Nov 30, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems

Hello Rosko86,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. h8fullwayz Win User

new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems

wont be another cod or black ops for me.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

There is currently an issue with COD Modern Warfare where it crashes the game, most notable on the One X.

Developers are aware of the issue and is working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.
  5. h8fullwayz Win User

Not the point the point is the has not been fixed 4 going on 5 weeks that is bs. I was sold a defective product period.
  6. kev edin Win User

If I'm right the disc downloads the game then after that the only reason you need the disc is to proof you own it .

So it's still sort of digital then . 🤔
Thema:

1. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought... - Similar Threads - cod still freeze

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  4. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  5. Which cod game has the most fanbase still 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which cod game has the most fanbase still 2023: Hi was I thinking of picking up a cod game (there on sale) on my Xbox series S I have black ops 1 which I can't find many games I've played the MW2 (free) battle royale game which I don't really...
  6. Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?: I got an xbox 360 cod ghost disc i was wondering if it still works on my xbox one s?it says not playable but its still installing updates with the install disc 2b563fa7-b04d-4ab6-92cb-a8ca6a1321fc
  7. I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...: I would greatly apreciate if somebody could tell me if im being had rn or not, cause it sure feels like it 3a003847-24fb-4c7c-807c-4b30bfbdf96e
  8. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 4584fa11-e307-4095-973d-f11eb7886eeb
  9. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i...
  10. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...: Hi, So the last firmware still didn't solve this issue and not included in known issues list yet, this has been a problem since last November and neither Microsoft or Activision is even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cod mw dev error 6323