New beta build rolling out
Discus and support New beta build rolling out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Is there any one here that would be able to get me into these beta testing. I am off work for a few months so would love to test it out.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Apr 3, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
New beta build rolling out
Loading...
-
New beta build rolling out - Similar Threads - beta build rolling
-
Regression: update to beta ring build 2608
in XboX InsidersRegression: update to beta ring build 2608: Just an update to beta ring build 2608. The insider hub has stopped tracking reports for myself and alot of other people, this issue still hasn't been fixed. Ive tried all the obvious workaround... -
Anybody having problems with Discord on Beta Build?
in XboX InsidersAnybody having problems with Discord on Beta Build?: Discord started to not pick up my microphone recently despite both in-game and Xbox party chat picking it up fine. (Checked that I’m not muted in the guide menu) Already tried relinking my... -
The latest public build is the same as Beta.
in XboX InsidersThe latest public build is the same as Beta.: I checked the public build that just dropped today and it is the same as the build I have in Beta. Does that mean if I where to leave the insiders would I still have the ability to control my Xbox... -
Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...
in XboX InsidersBeta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX... -
Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)
in XboX InsidersController unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i... -
Beta build possible issue regarding remote play
in XboX InsidersBeta build possible issue regarding remote play: This is the 3rd time this has happened to me using the beta build: * Remote play works and then suddenly loses connection * Remote play features somehow became disabled * Enabling remote play... -
Discord on beta build of the update preview.
in XboX InsidersDiscord on beta build of the update preview.: When I would use discord on the beta build I could never hear the people but they could hear me I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and would never work. I'm not sure if this issue has been... -
NAT functionality broken (Latest Beta Build)
in XboX InsidersNAT functionality broken (Latest Beta Build): When I boot my XSX, my NAT will show 'Unavailable'. Setting a manual NAT and port forwarding it resolves the situation instantly. Next boot, XSX has selected another random NAT and displays... -
Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build: I just bought Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft store a handful of days ago, and from the moment I installed it, I've been stuck on a beta version of the game. The latest stable version of...