new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

Discus and support new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my question is to know how to restart my progress in the game Forza Horizon 5, the issue is that I am playing from the cloud in gforcenow with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaston Gomez1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

Hello, my question is to know how to restart my progress in the game Forza Horizon 5, the issue is that I am playing from the cloud in gforcenow with the pass version. I have seen some solutions and I saw that you have to have the game installed on the PC. Yes. I make this progress, will I have a fresh start when I start it in gforcenow?

sorry for the english I'm using the translator

:)

Gaston Gomez1, Jan 11, 2024
  2. AlihanCömert Win User

About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

Hello,

I just found this in link

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-5#purchaseoptions

GAME PASS SUBSCRIBERS, get EARLY ACCESS and all the EXTRA CONTENT included with the Premium Edition at one low price! The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle allows you to play four days early beginning November 5, 2021. It also includes the Welcome Pack, Car Pass, VIP Membership and two game expansions when they become available. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately). Upgrade your game to Premium today!

I think i could access all bonuses if i buy premium bundle
  3. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Problemas con el complemento Pase de coches y con el modo multijugador xbox live (Problems with the car pass complement and the Xbox Live multiplayer mode)

Hey Juan thanks for the patience! We found this information on the

description of the Car pass
    :

Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period beginning
    October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car
    to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost.

Which means the content might be installed correctly but the content might not have been released yet.

Now the multiplayer information is posted to the Forza Forums check them out and let us know how it goes!

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_search.aspx?search=multiplayer#0|5
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Subscriptions online gaming

Thanks for the feedback!

The game is linked to your account even if you cancel the subscription

So if you cancel the subscription you're going to lose access to the game pass library

If you want a brief example:

You are playing Forza Horizon 5 included in Game Pass, but you really like the game and you decide to buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition (not the upgrade, the full base game + DLC'S)

When you cancel the subscription, you're going to be able to keep playing Forza Horizon 5 due to you already purchased it

I hope everything's more clear now!
  6. Niels van den Berg1 Win User

Which game pass does Forza horizon five need to play ?

I bought forza horizon 5 but I need the game pass to play it with friends why?
Thema:

new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass

1. new beginning in forza horizon 5 but in gforce now with the game pass - Similar Threads - beginning forza horizon

2. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  3. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  4. How do i uninstall if the game is not installed to begin with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i uninstall if the game is not installed to begin with?: Trying to install a game, had it installed before but deleted it a while back. Every time I try to install, it stops downloading 5 secs after and says “The item you’re trying to use seems to be...
  5. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games: I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport....
  6. why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...: why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning of a multiplayer match when i’m picking my load out in call of duty mw2 1fbe2ec5-a607-4278-9f11-8069f63c60dc
  7. Selector rests back to the beginning

in XboX Insiders
    Selector rests back to the beginning: Hi there. Something that has been annoying me and I’m sure many others for the past few months since I’ve started buying lots of games from the Microsoft store (on Xbox SX) is when I am going in...
  8. I'm not for sure, but I think I'm in the beginning stages of internal hard drive failure on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm not for sure, but I think I'm in the beginning stages of internal hard drive failure on...: The title says it all, really. Over the past few days on startup or restart it will appear that I have no games or apps installed or downloaded with the associated library pages appearing...
  9. Whenever i tried to open Minecraft with a Curseforge Modpack,it will begin updating and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i tried to open Minecraft with a Curseforge Modpack,it will begin updating and...: I have a problem with Minecraft. Whenever I open up Minecraft with Curseforge Modpack, it will begin updating and shows an error. The Error text message will say "Unable to update Minecraft...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen: So i own the Xbox game pass for pc and i downloaded forza horizon 5, however when i launch the game everything goes perfect until the begin screen. When i press enter to start the game it asks me...