New ban policy

Discus and support New ban policy in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xboxes bew ban policy is way to brutal in my opinion and you can fo the research yourself but all im asking is that Xbox can soften it a little bit.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XOnuggit, Jan 8, 2024.

1. XOnuggit
    XOnuggit Guest

New ban policy

Xboxes bew ban policy is way to brutal in my opinion and you can fo the research yourself but all im asking is that Xbox can soften it a little bit.

:)

XOnuggit, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

New ban policy

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

I truly understand how you feel and I am sorry for that.

Here in the community, we cannot get this directly to Microsoft, so I suggest you be active on Social Media, commenting, etc.

Xbox Idea Hub can also be of interest to you! There you can Share Ideas and Engage with Team Xbox Using the Xbox Idea Hub.

Follow this link and read more about it:

https://news.xbox.com/2019/03/29/engage-using-the-xbox-idea-hub/

Just to make it clear, I cannot guarantee that those ways I mentioned will get your ideas to be seen, but it is the best way for us players to be properly heard, okay?

I hope you understand and that you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. JhonSnow777 Win User

Ban Policy

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your concern,
    we're sorry to hear about the account suspension, moderators and ambassadors don´t have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to contact the enforcement team for
    anything related to a suspension. You can find more information here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

You must sign in there with the account that has the suspension and there you will find an orange hammer on the first page that you would click on and it will show you your enforcement history and if the suspension is eligible there
    would be a link there to click on to file for a case review.

Case Review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

A case review will allow you to appeal your suspension which an enforcement agent will look at your case again and determine if they can lift the suspension sooner.

You can also find more info here:

Xbox Live Suspension

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-2

Xbox Live Reputation System

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-0

Your Reputation Level

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/reputation
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ban Policy

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they have determined you have done something to violate the code of conduct. So while yes, anyone can report you, that doesn't guarantee you will be suspended.
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Black ops 1 won't work

6. ngocphi Win User

60 day communication ban and 14 day multiplayer ban..

I never heard of a console ban preventing sale or trade

Unless it's a private person

Or.a new store policy where they check.your console first online
Thema:

New ban policy

1. New ban policy - Similar Threads - ban policy

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...