New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone

Discus and support New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Live account associated with my one but setting up a new 360 it will not let me continue, says "this account associated with a different Live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MutantMike, Jan 15, 2015.

1. MutantMike
    MutantMike Guest

I have a Live account associated with my one but setting up a new 360 it will not let me continue, says "this account associated with a different Live profile"

:)

MutantMike, Jan 15, 2015
  2. mkamoski2
    mkamoski2 Guest
    How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

Please help.

I am a newbie to Xbox 360 and to WoT.

How can I switch my WoT Xbox 360 forum profile user name to a different Xbox Live account?

I have several Xbox Live accounts.

When I login here, on these Xbox 360 WoT forums, my login is associated with TameBobcat690.

I want my login to be associated with my other Xbox Live account, MottledSteam758.

How can I do that?

Or, how can I simply just create another login for these forums and use MottledSteam758 as associated account?

Please advise.

Thanks.

-- Mark

mkamoski2, Jan 15, 2015
  3. goyanks135
    goyanks135 Guest
    Transfer saves to different account

Each 360 account can be associated with a Live account.

Currently I have:

old 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the old gamertag

new 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the new gamertag

The new account got created when I downloaded my profile using my microsoft sign in. The old account was associated with the same microsoft sign in but it didn't recognize my gamertag change. Now it won't let me sign in to live because it asks for my microsoft
    sign in details. I'm guessing the sign in fails because it's trying to find the microsoft account associated with the old gamertag.

I either need to somehow transfer my saves over to the new 360 account so I can upload them to the cloud, or I need someway for my Xbox to realize that my gamertag changed on the old account so I can sign into live again with that account.

goyanks135, Jan 15, 2015
  4. New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone

i'm having this same problem

OuterSky4471539, Jan 15, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: