Never Was Sent Code to Download Fallout 3

Discus and support Never Was Sent Code to Download Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 right when it came out. Still haven't received a download code for Fallout 3.... Spent 30 minutes talking to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Filthy Frankk, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Never Was Sent Code to Download Fallout 3

Bought the digital copy of Fallout 4 right when it came out.

Still haven't received a download code for Fallout 3....

Spent 30 minutes talking to support on chat and they told me to come here and post about it.

please help mods!

Thanks

-Kyle

:)

Filthy Frankk, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Ricky181
    Ricky181 Guest
    Fallout 4 Pre Order - Fallout 3 code deleted before I could redeem it.

I pre ordered Fallout 4 and was sent a download code for Fallout 3. The code was deleted before I was able to redeem the code.

Ricky181, Jan 3, 2016
  3. fallout 3 redeem code

i never got sent my redemption code for fallout 3 since i ordered fallout 4 digitally

LazyColt2167745, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Jan 5, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. AlanCorona1991 Win User

No fallout 3 download code after ten days

No i purchased Fallout 4 on 11/07/2015 the message with the download code was never sent to me.
  7. Jeeshmee94 Win User

Need help.

I am eligible, but I never received a message. When I pre-ordered Fallout 4, from the Xbox Store, it was stated that I would receive Fallout 3 for free, under the game information for Fallout 4. No code was ever sent to me.
  8. N0OBLy Win User

Fallout 3 code on Xbox One

I pre-ordered and purchased my copy of Fallout 4 the day it was released. When I went home, I also looked for the code within my case. There was no code. A day later, I went back to the store and asked why i didn't have a code. Game Stop said the code for
    fallout 3 would be sent over my Xbox live messages. So I started playing Fallout 4 and since i was busy with fallout 4 for awhile, i never used the code. Then when I was ready to play Fallout 3, the code was gone.
  9. bodie293 Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

I preordered Fallout 4 on the 10th November but I never got sent a code
Thema:

1. Never Was Sent Code to Download Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Never Was Sent

2. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  3. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  4. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....
  5. How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email: My child bought a game without my permission and I went to get it refunded but it got denied. I just clicked the first options I saw not thinking it would matter because it hasn’t been 14 days and...
  6. How do I access old content that was never sent to me?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access old content that was never sent to me?: So a few years ago I was told if you preordered sea of thieves you got a code for something called the “Black Dog Pack”. I soon then purchased the game on March 18th 2018. Up until now I have yet...
  7. Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back: I recently sent in my Xbox to get fixed and I had to leave the game inside because I couldn’t get the game out, The game was NBA 2K 23 and I spent at least $70 on that game and is there any way I...
  8. Never sent shipping label

in XBoX on Windows
    Never sent shipping label: Trying to return the Xbox wireless headset and I have requested a return multiple times online, but still never got an email with the shipping label. I decided to contact customer support and the...
  9. Warranty shipping label never sent to me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label never sent to me.: I submitted a request for a warranty shipping label to repair a controller who has a bumper malfunction. According to the site the controller is still under warranty until May. I chose the fast...
  10. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: Hi, I sent my elite controller to Xbox about a month ago to be repaired, which I did through the repair portal, sent back with the shipping label Xbox provided me with. It’s been about a month...