Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account

Discus and support Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried everything from reinstalling to deleting all my data to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 but it says that it's already linked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Borglor, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Borglor
    Borglor Guest

I tried everything from reinstalling to deleting all my data to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 but it says that it's already linked to another playstation account even after making a new microsoft account it still says it's already linked
    to a ps4. does anyone know a solution

:)

Borglor, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. LoweSE Win User

Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

Like I said originally, I'm aware that once you link a microsoft account it is permanently linked to that playstation account. There has never been a microsoft account connected to my playstation account. There has actually never been a microsoft account connected at all to the playstation I'm using.
  3. Frathos Win User

Microsoft account already linked to a Playstation?

I have the same problem and I am able to login to the websites without any problem. I have filed a ticked with minecraft but is there any way to manage/see what accounts are linked to my microsoft account?
    Have you tried checking your Privacy Activity page on your Microsoft account? Login to

https://account.microsoft.com/ and then select Privacy - My Activity. Hopefully that will help show you all of the places that is using your
    Microsoft Account.

Good luck!
  4. RobynFourie Win User

I’ve also been trying to find a way to do this, but haven’t found any as yet
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Jieshika415,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

I would not revive old posts, a moderator should lock this thread.
Thema:

1. Never used microsoft account already linked to a playstation account - Similar Threads - Never used microsoft

2. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  3. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  4. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  5. how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use?: Alright, i've had this issue for years, and can't seem to get a fix for it. my main email somehow got an xbox profile made a long time ago. ive never used this profile before ever, now many years...
  6. Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.: I bought 800 robux using the xbox store and it said that the money was sent to my xbox roblox account but I don't have a xbox roblox account. So now i dont have the robux, I want to see how i can...
  7. I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...: Will my order still come, and i just dont know when it will? or do i need to call my bank have it refunded, and then remake the controller? adba713f-61e8-4b48-ac79-327acb393159
  8. Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.: I’ve had my elite series 2 for some time now and it has been working fine, no issues, I predominantly use it connected to the provided wire when gaming but recently my series 2 is forever blinking...
  9. Do pre-paid Xbox Live cards truly never expire? I'm trying to use one for my Xbox360, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do pre-paid Xbox Live cards truly never expire? I'm trying to use one for my Xbox360, and...: I think I bought this card and a few others like 10+ years ago. 7758920b-969e-4650-aaeb-b2719d144879
  10. never again will i ever use another microsoft product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never again will i ever use another microsoft product: so i go to purchase game pass it tells me i can get it for 1$ i go to put payment information in and everything and it asks me to sign in a 2nd time to "verify" well i do so and then it wants me...