Never sent shipping label

Discus and support Never sent shipping label in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to return the Xbox wireless headset and I have requested a return multiple times online, but still never got an email with the shipping label. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Will Lucas, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Will Lucas
    Will Lucas Guest

Trying to return the Xbox wireless headset and I have requested a return multiple times online, but still never got an email with the shipping label. I decided to contact customer support and the first guy said he would transfer me and then just hung up. The second guy said I would get the email soon after our call ended but still nothing. This is getting ridiculous at this point because the guy sent me email confirmation during our call

:)

Will Lucas, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Will! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please let me know how long has it been since the request please?

You can also let me know if was in fact a return label or a warranty request, as if was a warranty request, you should be able to check the label here

https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  3. Zamers Win User

Warranty shipping label never sent to me.

This didn't help. They tried to transfer me to hardware, that call dropped. I got them to call back, they gave me a direct number. That number asked for a user code to reach someone then screeched in my ear.

The number they gave me is apparently for nextalk.net
  4. Smwutches Win User

Warranty shipping label never sent to me.

You'll want to contact support and have them email you the label. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  5. James Browne 1982 Win User

Xbox repair arvada

I've received another shipping label but I've already sent the console
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

how to know shipping address for sending device for Service & Repair ?

when your device is accepted for repair you'll be sent a shipping label
Thema:

1. Never sent shipping label - Similar Threads - Never sent shipping

2. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  3. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  4. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....
  5. How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I appeal a refund denial when Microsoft never sent a denial email: My child bought a game without my permission and I went to get it refunded but it got denied. I just clicked the first options I saw not thinking it would matter because it hasn’t been 14 days and...
  6. How do I access old content that was never sent to me?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I access old content that was never sent to me?: So a few years ago I was told if you preordered sea of thieves you got a code for something called the “Black Dog Pack”. I soon then purchased the game on March 18th 2018. Up until now I have yet...
  7. Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in to get repaired and game never came back: I recently sent in my Xbox to get fixed and I had to leave the game inside because I couldn’t get the game out, The game was NBA 2K 23 and I spent at least $70 on that game and is there any way I...
  8. Warranty shipping label never sent to me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label never sent to me.: I submitted a request for a warranty shipping label to repair a controller who has a bumper malfunction. According to the site the controller is still under warranty until May. I chose the fast...
  9. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: Hi, I sent my elite controller to Xbox about a month ago to be repaired, which I did through the repair portal, sent back with the shipping label Xbox provided me with. It’s been about a month...
  10. Xbox sent in for warrentee service and never returned..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent in for warrentee service and never returned..: Sent in my xbox X 2 weeks ago Got an email that it was accepted, then shipped out and an hour ago that it was delivered.. Problem is my xbox is not here at my house and the call center is...