Never Recieved Xbox Live Rewards

Discus and support Never Recieved Xbox Live Rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello i am a loyal xbox player since xbox came out my problem is 4 years ago me and a friend signed up to rewards but mine never went through i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by I Am Vengance, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Never Recieved Xbox Live Rewards

Hello i am a loyal xbox player since xbox came out my problem is 4 years ago me and a friend signed up to rewards but mine never went through i have tried multiple times over the years to get the rewards still nothing my friends on the other hand works fine
    and he has been rewarded loads i have brought loads of games via the store and not received one reward please can you look into this as im very unhappy as a loyal paying customer

:)

I Am Vengance, Nov 26, 2016
  2. JaxonH31
    JaxonH31 Guest
    Missing credits

I redeemed gems I had earned on Xbox Live Rewards for 10000 rewards credits, 5000 rewards credits, a Forza outfit and a Gwent background. I recieved the outfit and background but never recieved the credits.

JaxonH31, Nov 26, 2016
  3. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest
    I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards

I have more than 5,000 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 2017 but I never recieved credits in my account.

GustavoRS14, Nov 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello I Am Vengance,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: