Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd

Discus and support Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I completed them, even checked on the quest progress. Never received any rewards at all. Disappointing. 74be3cc6-d91b-4a96-a148-97000c21e8ed Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rxymo, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Rxymo
    Rxymo Guest

I completed them, even checked on the quest progress. Never received any rewards at all. Disappointing.

:)

Rxymo, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Enoughced08
    Enoughced08 Guest
    Xbox game quest

Me

I completed the June 19th to the july 2 xbox live gold quest and never received the mystery prize

Enoughced08, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Enoughced08
    Enoughced08 Guest
    Xbox game quest

Me

I completed the June 19th to the july 2 xbox live gold quest and never received the mystery prize

Enoughced08, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Enoughced08 Win User

Xbox game quest

Me

5. Smwutches Win User

Didn't receive Xbox rewards for June 19th to July 2nd

Was there a specific offer you were looking for credits from?
  6. CRISTIAN1ELITE Win User

Xbox Live Gold Quest: Summer Edition Problem

It's been 2 months and still nothing. I finished the 3rd Quest on July and the last quest was on August. Never received from the lasts 3 anything.
  7. Crookztar80 Win User

Not being awarded credits for july

Once rebates are given, they are shown with the last date of the month they are for. They are never actually given on that date though.
    Yes, exactly, my pending credits hasn't changed since showing my pending rebate credits for June. The only credits showing as pending are from June's purchases, which I haven't yet received because I haven't hit 5000 yet. By now,
    my rebate for the purchases I made in early July should be at least showing as pending, surely? It even says on the rewards page that "it takes 96 hours" for pending rewards to change. The purchases I made in July would put me well over the 5000 needed to
    trigger a deposit, so I am sure my pending credits hasn't changed to reflect July's purchases.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Not receiving xbox quest reward

Hey there,

Rewards for the May Xbox Quest will go out the following month in waves. If you do not receive your reward by the end of June, please be sure to create a new thread. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd - Similar Threads - Never received quest

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  9. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  10. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8