Never received gift card code, I bought 3 days ago. No phone number to call.

Discus and support Never received gift card code, I bought 3 days ago. No phone number to call. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought gift card 3 days ago. Never got it. Still charged. No one answers phone df4ab108-7d68-4d79-978b-ff1a9e563cbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ricky Medeiros, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Never received gift card code, I bought 3 days ago. No phone number to call.

Bought gift card 3 days ago. Never got it. Still charged. No one answers phone

:)

Ricky Medeiros, Feb 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where did you purchase it from?
  3. Ricky Medeiros Win User

It was a gift to my son online Xbox gear shop. They say they will email me never did when sent out. We never got it
  4. Solid Snake 55 Win User

$5 Promotion

I bought a $15 gift card from Best Buy and was told I would receive a $5 bonus. I wrote my "unique code" on the receipt and texted a picture of it to the given Microsoft number and never got the $5.
  5. Solid Snake 55 Win User

$5 promo for Xbox Gold

I bought a $15 gift card from Best Buy and was told I would receive a $5 bonus. I wrote my "unique code" on the receipt and texted a picture of it to the given Microsoft number and never got the $5. Please help!
  6. ngocphi Win User

An Xbox gift card does not work and u would like a refund or a new card

Most gift cards are done by fast cards

If it is something like a receipt it's upto the store they will have a number to call (I always have a phone number to call be it shoppers sobeys or gamestop

They issue custom codes via receipt

Vs one. Set Balance giftcards
Thema:

1. Never received gift card code, I bought 3 days ago. No phone number to call. - Similar Threads - Never received gift

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  9. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  10. Gifted a deluxe edition game, they only received the standard game. Also never received the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a deluxe edition game, they only received the standard game. Also never received the...: I bought Star wars Jedi deluxe edition as a gift. They never received the gift email but I was able to find the gift code and they got the game that way. Unfortunately it seems they don't have the...