never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break

Discus and support never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I never received the codes for the Alan Wake and DLC after i purchased Quantum Break on 5/16/2016. I pulled this from Amazon, which is where i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by badandybad, Jun 2, 2016.

1. badandybad
    badandybad Guest

Hi, I never received the codes for the Alan Wake and DLC after i purchased Quantum Break on 5/16/2016. I pulled this from Amazon, which is where i purchased the Quantum Break code.

• Includes an additional full-game download of Alan Wake, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One, as well as The Signal and The Writer add-ons (download code will be delivered via an Xbox Live message 7-10 days after downloading Quantum Break).

:)

badandybad, Jun 2, 2016
  2. RED1SKULL
    RED1SKULL Guest
    Quantum Break Alan Wake Codes

It has been 6-8 weeks and I never received the Alan Wake promo codes for purchasing Quantum Break.

Thanks

RED1SKULL, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Quantum Break Promotion

Hi,

I haven't received promoted Alan Wake code after purchasing Quantum Break. Please send the message with the code.

Thank you

TomekPapierniak, Jun 2, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break :D

Mister Beep, Jun 2, 2016
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

7. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

8. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

9. BuckedHarmony39 Win User

Not Received Any Quantum Break Digital Pre-order Codes

◾Alan Wake's American Nightmare (Delivered 7-10 days after purchase)

◾Alan Wake + The Signal & The Writer DLC (Delivered soon after Quantum Break's release)

◾Quantum Break for Windows 10 (Delivered soon after Quantum Break's release)

well I paid $60 on the 3/3/16 and I have not received any codes for Alan wake.

as for windows 10 version, "Soon After Release" is not much help.
Thema:

1. never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break - Similar Threads - never received codes

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  9. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  10. I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24: I bought the game September 20 and never got my Xbox code or receipt 37a380a4-2729-4e68-a086-073f0e435baa