Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle

Discus and support Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; We purchased a name your game bundle for Christmas. We followed the instructions on the card and submitted the code at Xbox.com/name-your-game. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Popeyedoc2020, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle

We purchased a name your game bundle for Christmas. We followed the instructions on the card and submitted the code at Xbox.com/name-your-game. We never received a download code. I contacted Microsoft support on the 29th, and was told to submit a complaint
    at the name your game link. I did so and was told we would receive a response within 3 days. We got nothing. I contacted support again today and submitted a complaint again. Case number SR 1369927545.

:)

Popeyedoc2020, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Didn't receive redeemable code from my name your game bundle

I 'receive the redeemable code for Forza motorsport 6. I got the name your game bundle, I went onto xbox.com/name-your-game.com, filled out all of the correct information and never received the 25 character code in my email for me to install my game.

AbsorbedGecko70, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Name your game bundle - how to get my free game??

Are you sure that the bundle is for the name your game bundle? You already received a free gears of war code so I doubt there's a promotion code for another game to claim. Unless I missed the part where you still get a free code(25 digit code) aside from
    the name your game process.

SingCongButas25, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That form is the only way to contact the people running that offer. If it's been over 3 business days since you first filled it out you will need to try filling it out again.

Smwutches, Jan 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

That form is the only way to contact the people running that offer. If it's been over 3 business days since you first filled it out you will need to try filling it out again.
  6. JNHardison Win User

Never received Game Code From the Name Your Game Bundle

We no longer have the redemption code as we entered it already and then tried once again after we never received the subsequent email with the game code, and the system would not allow us to enter the same redemption code twice. The redemption code card
    has been thrown away at this point. I have to say that your customer service had been one of the worst that I've EVER dealt with! This is ridiculous, that I've had to tell this same story 7 times now. Just send a new game code to our email address on file.
    You can clearly see that the free game was never downloaded to our system. I'm starting to loose my patience!
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. KittyKat0110275 Win User

Same issues. What a freaking hassle!!
  9. KittyKat0110275 Win User

" This is ridiculous, that I've had to tell this same story 7 times now. Just send a new game code to our email address on file. You can clearly see that the free game was never downloaded to our system. I'm starting to loose my patience!"

You're lucky you got to a person -- and 7 times is some serious persistence. I have yet to get a real person to discuss issue with. Their customer service sucks.
Thema:

1. Never received code for "Name Your Game" bundle - Similar Threads - Never received code

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  9. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  10. I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24: I bought the game September 20 and never got my Xbox code or receipt 37a380a4-2729-4e68-a086-073f0e435baa