Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

Discus and support Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wbfreek, Apr 11, 2016.

1. wbfreek
    wbfreek Guest

Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One

Title says it all. I was supposed to receive a code to get an $8 discount on a movie ticket, but I never received one. And since I've now already seen the movie (I waited 2 weekends till after the movie opened, 4 weeks past my game purchase). Lemme know
    what you can do. Thanks!

:)

wbfreek, Apr 11, 2016
  2. HaploXar
    HaploXar Guest
    Batman V Superman Promo code

I was told by Microsoft support to post here to receive my movie ticket promo code for Batman V Superman after a purchase of Lego Batman 3 deluxe.

HaploXar, Apr 11, 2016
  3. KidTJ92
    KidTJ92 Guest
    Batman v. Superman Promotion Problem

On March 16 of this year, I saw what was an advertisement on my Xbox One which read that if I were to purchase one of the select "DC comic" games available, I would receive a voucher taking $8 off of a movie ticket to see Batman v. Superman. I made my purchase
    of Lego Batman 3, but still never received my voucher. Please help if possible. Thank you.

KidTJ92, Apr 11, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One :D

Mister Beep, Apr 12, 2016
  5. ScooterMartin Win User

Batman Vs Superman E-Movie Cash

I purchased Arkham Knight Premium Edition and was supposed to receive the $8 code to see the batman vs superman movie. never got the code. I would like this taken care of quickly. or at the very least an equivanlent in points on my account.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  7. CaptainBaucbauc Win User

I purchased Arkham Knight after seeing a promotion for free tickets to Batman V Superman and never received my voucher code. I have emailed the company that has handled the code, and I have been in contact with Xbox Support, and they sent me here.
  8. MasterB1aster05 Win User

Haven't Received Code for Batman V Superman Promo After Purchasing Arkham Knight

Same here. Bought the Batman Arkham Knight digital download through Xbox Live Gold member area on the xbox one console. Got purchase confirmation email but no promo code for Batman v Superman movie discount.
  9. VinylFinish Win User

Around last week Xbox One had Lego Batman 3 and Batman Arkham Knight on deals with gold and it said that you bought one of those games that they would email you a code for a voucher for the Batman V Superman movie, since
    buying one of the games again I have been checking my email every single day to see if i got that code and again nothing, I would really appreciate it if my problems can be resolve already. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Never received Batman vs Superman movie ticket code for Lego Batman 3 purchase on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Never received Batman

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  4. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  5. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  9. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  10. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8