Never paying attention in school again :)

Discus and support Never paying attention in school again :) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/delta806 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/delta806, Feb 5, 2020.

1. /u/delta806
    /u/delta806 Guest

/u/delta806, Feb 5, 2020
  2. ALTERED HITMAN Win User

is it just ME

pay attention in class wot u on about im no school kid
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Have you ever get a reply on a forum about the EA Rulebook. resicted

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[quote user="WhelaGoldMember"]

David is the one who sent me the Rule of the Restricted guns

[/quote]

...Someone didn't pay attention in Sunday school

[/quote]

School on a Sunday, WTH !!
  4. ItSoHMtD Win User

Have you ever get a reply on a forum about the EA Rulebook. resicted

[quote user="WhelaGoldMember"]

David is the one who sent me the Rule of the Restricted guns

[/quote]

...Someone didn't pay attention in Sunday school
  5. CalFase Win User

is it just ME

[quote user="AaRs II HITMAN"]

pay attention in class wot u on about im no school kid

[/quote]

Maybe you should consider becoming one?
  6. HORSE SIX ZERO Win User

HOW CAN I BECOME A MODERATOR?

Badder? Jesus Christ, do you kids even pay attention in school/college nowadays? Wow.

And that whole "YO" wasn't necessary. I don't speak WalMart.
Thema:

1. Never paying attention in school again :) - Similar Threads - Never paying attention

2. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  3. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

in XboX Insiders
    I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>: Why do that, Steam is free. submitted by /u/NegativeHelix [link] [comments]
  4. I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>

in XboX Insiders
    I'm never paying for gamespass...................... (o.O)<^>: Why do that, Steam is free. submitted by /u/NegativeHelix [link] [comments]
  5. I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee....: I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee. Someone can help me? 03f22008-99e8-45cb-aa6a-620d58443eba
  6. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....
  7. MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less.: Hello, i have a problem with failed purchases in the MSFS marketplace that neither the steam nor the xbox support recognizes. I bought MSFS on steam for pc and tried to buy something in the...
  8. I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay

in XBoX on Windows
    I never changed my xbox gamertag but i need to pay: So basically i have this old gamertag that i got bored of and tried to change it but i need to pay. It is my right not to pay for it (this came out kinda agressive but you know what i am...
  9. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  10. XBox gamertag Change (NEVER USED) but i have to pay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox gamertag Change (NEVER USED) but i have to pay?: So since i have made my Xbox account for my PC, I have changed my gamertag since i have made the Xbox account and then when i try to change the name, it says i have already used a gamertag change...