Never got my Star for the February Boost offer

Discus and support Never got my Star for the February Boost offer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got an email about being close to my next star last year and was offered a deal that if I spent $125 by the end of the month I would get it. I ended... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by project SQ, Mar 15, 2017.

1. project SQ
    project SQ Guest

I got an email about being close to my next star last year and was offered a deal that if I spent $125 by the end of the month I would get it. I ended up spending $181.93 last month on DLC last month. I never got my star. Unless there was secret ultra fine
    print somewhere, everything I bought in the Xbox Marketplace should've contributed to getting the star.

:)

project SQ, Mar 15, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No star after I bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition

Hello Appelgren,

We see that you were targeted for a VIP Boost to your fourth star. However, the spending requirement for that offer was 875 SEK. Since your purchase amount in February was beneath this amount, it did not complete that offer, and therefore did not award a
    bonus star.

XBLRewards8, Mar 15, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards not added

Hello roberts666,

The VIP boost to the extra star was an offer that ran in February. Since your purchase was in March, it did not qualify. Your Ghost Recon purchase only qualifies for the Simply Rewarding offer, which is currently running.

XBLRewards8, Mar 15, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello project SQ,

Game consumables are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore not eligible for the VIP Boost offer. This has always been outlined in our MyVIP FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

and was in the FAQ for the offer:

Which content is eligible for this offer?

You must spend at least $XX before tax on qualifying MyVIP content from the Xbox Store and Microsoft Movies & TV during the offer period. Most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (game pre-orders
    do NOT qualify), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game season passes, themes, and avatar items. From Microsoft Movies & TV, qualifying content includes movies, TV shows, and TV seasons. However, in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove
    Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards do not qualify.

XBLRewards8, Mar 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: