never got my money for a refunded game

Discus and support never got my money for a refunded game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matthew Saiyajin, Jul 19, 2023.

1. never got my money for a refunded game

I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what to do I payed with a debit card as well so I unsure as to what is taking so long to refund me I thought they do refunds within 3-5 business days

:)

Matthew Saiyajin, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.

If it's almost 2 weeks, you may need to check with your bank to validate, they may have a different turnaround time but before that, please make sure that the status of the refund is "refunded".
  3. yungstar Win User

max payne 3 24.99@ simplytap

never received the game, got in touch with simply tap yesterday and they have refunded me my money today..
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Refunded but never got money back.

Hi Adien my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
  5. ZoRe Crackers Win User

Refunded but never got money back.

Any fix on this? It’s been more than a week and I haven’t gotten anything
  6. SamuelMakaryan Win User

I need my money back for a refund I made.

Yes I saw a email saying i got my refund but i never got my money, if I will get my money within a few days I understand, please tell me when I should except my refund.
Thema:

1. never got my money for a refunded game - Similar Threads - never got money

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  4. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  5. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  6. I refunded a item but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a item but never got my money back: I bought something on a game but never got my money when I refunded it cfbe046e-5772-4594-9b86-35938e6caa6e
  7. Madden 24 cancelled and never got money back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 cancelled and never got money back.: So I preordered madden 24 July 8th with the 50% off deluxe edition madden gave out because of the disaster madden 23 had and I know for sure it took my money but I have just recently seen that it...
  8. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do if I refund a game but never got my money back: Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never received the refund...
  9. Can anyone help me I refunded WWE 2k22 today and I never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I refunded WWE 2k22 today and I never got my money back: I recently got WWE 2K22 and my friend also got it he is on new gen and I am on old gen and I got got the wrong Edition so I refunded it and I don't know if I got my money or something but when I...
  10. so i recently refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    so i recently refunded a game and never got my money back: i recently bought a game i refunded it and never got my money back 73cbecc2-949d-4738-bab3-aa8cf51331d9