Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase.

Discus and support Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello my name is Scott and I recently upgraded from an Xbox one to the amazing One X and I am trying to get my 50000 reward points for it. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by scottrowREAL, Jul 18, 2018.

1. scottrowREAL
    scottrowREAL Guest

Hello my name is Scott and I recently upgraded from an Xbox one to the amazing One X and I am trying to get my 50000 reward points for it. I have receipt and just bought it at the end of last month. Please help me as I know you will being the greatest gaming
    company on earth. Thanks for your time,

Scott Wesney. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. . (740)-818-7033

:)

scottrowREAL, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?

I never got the Xbox Rewards points (or any points, from any of my purchases) from buying my Xbox One X. Now that program is no more, and they're running an offer for 50,000 points if you buy a One X. Is there any way I can get those points in substitution
    for never receiving my Xbox Rewards points?

xxSpartan 99xx, Jul 18, 2018
  3. WereDude
    WereDude Guest
    Missing Reward Points

I pre-ordered my Xbox One X using the Microsoft store on my Xbox One. I was supposed to earn reward points but never got them. I have emailed many times about this and provided a copy of the email receipt for my purchase but now my emails are not being responded
    to.

Any help appreciated for a loyal Xbox user.

WereDude, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 18, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Just to add, you should never post your personal information on a public forum.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. uG x BuLLeTz Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

The Xbox Rewards program has never had any offers for purchasing or upgrading to a One X.
    If you go on to the Microsoft Rewards App itself it says 'Upgrade to the Xbox One X for 50000 points'

[​IMG]
  7. Smwutches Win User

Just to add, you should never post your personal information on a public forum.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

9. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

The Xbox Rewards program has never had any offers for purchasing or upgrading to a One X.
  10. CLARENCE FLINN Win User

Pubg

How about the points. If you buy an xbox right now you get a ton of rewards points. What about the players that bought it at launch? I bought the x scorpio edition and didn't get anything for being a loyal customer. But if I'd have waited, I'd have got
    a bunch of rewards points and a free game. The players that preordered and got one on day one are the reason the x was a success. We deserve the same rewards as the newcomers.
Thema:

1. Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase. - Similar Threads - Never got Microsoft

2. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  3. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  4. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d
  5. Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?: I never got the Xbox Rewards points (or any points, from any of my purchases) from buying my Xbox One X. Now that program is no more, and they're running an offer for 50,000 points if you buy a...
  6. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  7. My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  8. Never got my Amazon $5 Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Amazon $5 Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards: I recently redeemed some of my points for an Amazon $5 gift card and i never received the email saying it will be sent. I never got the money for it but it did deduct the points like i did redeem...
  9. I never got a Warthog code (microsoft support told me to make another post)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got a Warthog code (microsoft support told me to make another post): Microsoft support told me to make another post about the warthog code I never received and Marvin (The support I talked to) said that my account is eligible because I played Halo 5...
  10. DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 i got ripped by Microsoft, Servers are up and Game is like i never paid 100 bucks!!!: Hey i wait since 4 hours and 52 minutes after official start of Destiny 2 i paid for Deluxe Edition and and now i just feel get ripped by MS, it just acts like i paid 100 Bucks to wait, waiting...