Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards)

Discus and support Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by N0AH11677, May 17, 2018.

1. N0AH11677
    N0AH11677 Guest

It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks!

:)

N0AH11677, May 17, 2018
  2. N0AH11677
    N0AH11677 Guest
    N0AH11677, May 17, 2018
  3. Vault rewards

Hi. Received my Rewards Credits, but still waiting on the Neverwinter XP boost. When will this be sorted?

BurnTheToaster, May 17, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello N0AH11677,

We have escalated your issue to our Vault team to investigate. Keep an eye on the email address you registered into the vault with, as well as that email's junk mail folder.

XBLRewards8, May 18, 2018
  5. N0AH11677
    N0AH11677 Guest
    Ok I'm still waiting for my code, I plan on redeeming more points soon as well, also I have a deposit request out there that's been waiting for quite a while if you can help with that too.

N0AH11677, May 19, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello N0AH11677,

Apologies for the delay. It appears that there was an accidental typo in your registration form.

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello N0AH11677,

Apologies for the delay. It appears that there was an accidental typo in your registration form.

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.
  8. N0AH11677 Win User

Hello ,

We have escalated your issue to our Vault team to investigate. Keep an eye on the email address you registered into the vault with, as well as that email's junk mail folder.
    Ok I'm still waiting for my code, I plan on redeeming more points soon as well, also I have a deposit request out there that's been waiting for quite a while if you can help with that too.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello N0AH11677,

10. THECR0W2099 Win User

Something Went Wrong

i also tried neverwinter booster and got the same thing if we cant get atransfer my ges tmicoft money I'll buy them

in the game
  11. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my rewards from the xbox summer edition quests!

Oh wow, I finally got my rewards but one problem. All 3 of them are things for games I don't own and never have owned! 2 of the rewards are the same thing. I got useless rewards, is this a joke? All this time and being sent in never ending circles, this
    is what I get....? These rewards must be for the current quest or something. Because in past quest rewards I usually got a $5.00 code or 1 month gold.

Please tell me this is a mix up. I've never heard of a game called "trove" and I don't even know what dragon coins are. I got a 7 day XP booster code for "defiance 2050". WTF.....? I didn't even know they made a sequel to that game lol. Didn't the syfy channel
    cancel defiance a few years ago? Soooo random.
Thema:

1. Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards) - Similar Threads - Never got code

2. I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?: When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i checked the order history and it says...
  3. i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...: i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?...
  4. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  5. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...
  6. cashed in rewards but never got my free year code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cashed in rewards but never got my free year code: i used my reward points..they deducted my reward points but they never sent my code to my email...they constantly flood my box with everything but , so where is my code????...
  7. I never got my code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got my code: I used my reward points on an Xbox card and got an email from Xbox rewards but it was empty. Is there anyway to get the email again? 7217695f-81f0-4162-9def-7ed273aaaedb
  8. Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2: title really says it all i bought state of decay 2 on launch day and it said i woud get a code for state of decay year one and its been 2 days and i still haven't recevied my code i have checked...
  9. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Purchased 3 month Xbox live gold subscription on 01/21/2018 and was promised a 3 month with that purchase. Order number: 7423199860 0347fa67-1372-45f6-9048-b8b7968e4ea3
  10. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Hi, I bought 3 months of xbox live gold in January and was supposed to get a code for an extra 3 months by March, I believe it was something to do with pubg. My order number is 5041721976 and...