Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2

Discus and support Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; title really says it all i bought state of decay 2 on launch day and it said i woud get a code for state of decay year one and its been 2 days and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DignifiedDrip, May 24, 2018.

1. Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2

title really says it all i bought state of decay 2 on launch day and it said i woud get a code for state of decay year one and its been 2 days and i still haven't recevied my code i have checked in my email and checked in my xbox live messeges and still
    nothing so any help would be appreciated.

:)

DignifiedDrip, May 24, 2018
  2. Kulfyr
    Kulfyr Guest
    State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition but no State of Decay 1 code???

purchased state of decay 2 on the Xbox marketplace and never got a code from Xbox for state of decay 1 like it says it’s supposed to

Kulfyr, May 24, 2018
  3. BigSmooth313
    BigSmooth313 Guest
    State of decay ultimate preorder

I recently purchased the state of decay ultimate edition but never received the code for the state of decay year one download. I got a confirmation email for the preorder but no email about the year one code. Xbox support referred me here.

BigSmooth313, May 24, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

typically codes are sent at a later date

But.should.be noted.the standard edition doesn't include.the state of.decay year one

Its.only the ultimate edition thst.does.

ngocphi, May 25, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

typically codes are sent at a later date

But.should.be noted.the standard edition doesn't include.the state of.decay year one

Its.only the ultimate edition thst.does.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  7. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle

I invite you to read carefully the description from the MS store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/s...tion/9nsch45hz9hk#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It's clearly stated:

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes: • State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
    (Console version)

Pay attention at the version of the game only for console, that for the simple reason that State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition is not part of play anywhere list.
Thema:

1. Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2 - Similar Threads - Never got code

2. I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?: When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i checked the order history and it says...
  3. i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...: i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?...
  4. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  5. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...
  6. cashed in rewards but never got my free year code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cashed in rewards but never got my free year code: i used my reward points..they deducted my reward points but they never sent my code to my email...they constantly flood my box with everything but , so where is my code????...
  7. Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards): It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks! c584ccf8-c7fa-4d4f-bce3-e7abc4b85256
  8. I never got my code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got my code: I used my reward points on an Xbox card and got an email from Xbox rewards but it was empty. Is there anyway to get the email again? 7217695f-81f0-4162-9def-7ed273aaaedb
  9. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Purchased 3 month Xbox live gold subscription on 01/21/2018 and was promised a 3 month with that purchase. Order number: 7423199860 0347fa67-1372-45f6-9048-b8b7968e4ea3
  10. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Hi, I bought 3 months of xbox live gold in January and was supposed to get a code for an extra 3 months by March, I believe it was something to do with pubg. My order number is 5041721976 and...