Never got February quest reward

Discus and support Never got February quest reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never got a reward for my Xbox Live Gold quest for February for doing the following: - Earn 2 achievements in a Games with Gold title - Play 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UberHoobagoob, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Never got February quest reward

I never got a reward for my Xbox Live Gold quest for February for doing the following:

- Earn 2 achievements in a Games with Gold title

- Play 3 different games for 30 min each

Can you help get me a reward since I did all of these?

:)

UberHoobagoob, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Never got February quest reward

I never got a reward for my Xbox Live Gold quest for February for doing the following:

- Earn 2 achievements in a Games with Gold title

- Play 3 different games for 30 min each

Can you help get me a reward since I did all of these?

UberHoobagoob, Apr 5, 2018
  4. Never got February quest reward

Happy to helo look into that!

Could you post photos of the Achievements you earned?

We are not currently able to find them on your account, is the account you are posting with the one that completed all of the quest parts?

Post back and let us know!

Mister Getafix, Apr 6, 2018
  5. Here's a screen capture of the Xbox.com page showing 3 achievements from Shadow Warrior

Never got February quest reward [​IMG]

UberHoobagoob, Nov 3, 2018
  6. UberHoobagoob Win User

Here's a screen capture of the Xbox.com page showing 3 achievements from Shadow Warrior

[​IMG]
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Happy to helo look into that!

Could you post photos of the Achievements you earned?

We are not currently able to find them on your account, is the account you are posting with the one that completed all of the quest parts?

9. homeybeef89 Win User

Missing Rewards For Xbox Quests January and February 2018

Hi there!

For the February quests you would need to wait at least 30 days from the ending of the quest period, thus if you do not see rewards by the beginning of April let us know!

As for January can you confirm that you have unlocked 5 Achievements between during the month?

Yes, I know I unlocked 5 achievements during that month. Do I need to list which ones or something?

That would be awesome if you could send us proof of those unlocks!

OK here are some of the achievements I unlocked during January:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for that info!

Let's have you check you Xbox messages and let us know if you see that code now.

Yes, thank you for assisting with this. Can you also help me with the January Game Pass Quest (not the Gold Quest)? I never received a message for that one.

We have determined that your account did receive that content for the January Game pass Quest.

Did you see messages for that or receive a code from support in email or Xbox messages?

No, I never received anything for January Game Pass. I only did for February. Here you can see the only message I got in February was announcing new Game Pass games added to the service. I should have received the January reward around mid-February right?

[​IMG]

That would be the January reward, you would not receive rewards for quests until 30 days after the end of the questing period.

Thus you would acquire January on or around March 1st and you will acquire February around April 1st.

Hope that helps clear that up and post back if you do not receive rewards by April.
    Huh?? No, I did not receive a January Game Pass Quest reward. I received no rewards messages during the month of February. The screenshot is exactly what I received in February - nothing for quest rewards. I received rewards messages on March 14 & 15th which
    directly stated they were for February Game Pass and Gold Quests, not January. Again, nothing was received in February. I received the February Quest rewards during the month of March. I did not receive January Quest rewards during the month of February.
  10. homeybeef89 Win User

Missing Rewards For Xbox Quests January and February 2018

Hi there!

For the February quests you would need to wait at least 30 days from the ending of the quest period, thus if you do not see rewards by the beginning of April let us know!

As for January can you confirm that you have unlocked 5 Achievements between during the month?

Yes, I know I unlocked 5 achievements during that month. Do I need to list which ones or something?

That would be awesome if you could send us proof of those unlocks!

OK here are some of the achievements I unlocked during January:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for that info!

Let's have you check you Xbox messages and let us know if you see that code now.

Yes, thank you for assisting with this. Can you also help me with the January Game Pass Quest (not the Gold Quest)? I never received a message for that one.

We have determined that your account did receive that content for the January Game pass Quest.

Did you see messages for that or receive a code from support in email or Xbox messages?

No, I never received anything for January Game Pass. I only did for February. Here you can see the only message I got in February was announcing new Game Pass games added to the service. I should have received the January reward around mid-February right?

[​IMG]

That would be the January reward, you would not receive rewards for quests until 30 days after the end of the questing period.

Thus you would acquire January on or around March 1st and you will acquire February around April 1st.

Hope that helps clear that up and post back if you do not receive rewards by April.

Huh?? No, I did not receive a January Game Pass Quest reward. I received no rewards messages during the month of February. The screenshot is exactly what I received in February - nothing for quest rewards. I received rewards messages on March 14 & 15th which
    directly stated they were for February Game Pass and Gold Quests, not January. Again, nothing was received in February. I received the February Quest rewards during the month of March. I did not receive January Quest rewards during the month of February.
    Here are the rewards I received during the month of March, which show that they were for February Quests, not January Quests. I already redeemed the codes anyway so I'm not worried about posting.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Never got February quest reward - Similar Threads - Never got February

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  6. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  7. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  8. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  9. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  10. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...