Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

Discus and support Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hobbitt97, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Hobbitt97
    Hobbitt97 Guest

Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email

:)

Hobbitt97, Jul 26, 2018
  2. 10$ xbox digital code

i pre order a game off the microsoft store and i got the 15000 rewards points, however i was never emailed my 10$ digital code. when will i get it?

iou-C084731E-F8B9-445D-AD46-1B9E6970C431, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points

I would like to reclaim the points from redeeming Microsoft Rewards for a 12 month Xbox Game Pass (58ab5f0a-f956-408e-a82d-d54658eb0db6) since my 360 is not supported. Please advise.

CommunalCircle8, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

StuartATrueRed, Jul 26, 2018
  5. Oraclea Win User

badlands rewards

Hi, for this promotion, my option to redeem the 3 months of Game Pass arrived as one of the items that could be redeemed (for 0 points) in the "Redeem" section of
    my Microsoft Rewards page. Once redeemed, I got the code in an email to my Xbox/Microsoft Rewards account email address.

I'd check to see if you have the option to redeem it there, and then contact
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support
    if you don't see it there. Hope that helps!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

7. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox live

You can use the microsoft rewards app to save up points to redeem for xbox live, game pass or game pass ultimate.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Impulsegamer66 Win User

Have not received redeemed reward

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
    I have redeemed the reward and lost my points but never got the gift card. I have checked my email and trash multiple times.
Thema:

1. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points - Similar Threads - Never got emailed

2. Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.: I have a Minecraft account, purchased December 18th, 2010. I have the original user name as well as the Transaction ID. I have certain expected entitlements, as an Alpha/Legacy account holder. I...
  3. I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...: Will my order still come, and i just dont know when it will? or do i need to call my bank have it refunded, and then remake the controller? adba713f-61e8-4b48-ac79-327acb393159
  4. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  5. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  6. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption: On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information Removed]. I never got the email,requested a...
  7. I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL: you guys send me the Myvip status thingy on what to do I know what too do but you guys NEVER eat me an email to get my gems how can u tell me you send an email when ready too redeem but not...
  8. Never got email from entering code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got email from entering code: I entered the promo code for name your game after buying the **** one. It was supposed to be in my email and it's been 2 weeks - nothing there. chat service gave me this link which is VERY...
  9. I wanted to cancel my Xbox live Gold membership but never got the email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to cancel my Xbox live Gold membership but never got the email.: I wanted to cancel my Xbox live Gold membership but i had to verify my account by putting in my email address which i did many times but never got the email with the code i was told to put in. So...
  10. I Got Banned On Xbox .. And I Never Got a Email From Xbox Live Saying When Ima Get Unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned On Xbox .. And I Never Got a Email From Xbox Live Saying When Ima Get Unbanned: I Got Banned On Xbox one .. And I Never Got a Email Saying When Ima Get Unbanned efc52936-77f7-41fe-a473-6ace033f613e