Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

Discus and support Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Proutle, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Proutle
    Proutle Guest

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

Hi,

Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to play it. I bought the VIP pack which was more than what the game cost to purchase outright and now that Forza Motorsport 7 has now been dropped from game pass I can not play it because I never received a code to keep the game.

I've checked message centers everywhere and can not find a code and now unplayable.

Any idea what I could do? The game is now not able to purchase from anywhere.

Thanks

:)

Proutle, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

Unfortunately, you bought it too late to take part in that offer. From the terms:

[​IMG]
  3. Proutle Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

Hi,

I bought it on September 14 2021 before the game was dropped on the 15th. The purchase does show in my order history.

Thanks
  4. SammyVS Win User

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
  5. SammyVS Win User

6. TimothyMinsker Win User

Fallout 4 missing

Never mind I think I might have gotten this game from game pass and just bought the DLC
Thema:

1. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not... - Similar Threads - Never got code

2. I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?: When i bought the Robux i was expecting the code will be emailed to me but i never got the code so then i tried to refund it and it was denied then i checked the order history and it says...
  3. i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...: i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?...
  4. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...
  5. cashed in rewards but never got my free year code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    cashed in rewards but never got my free year code: i used my reward points..they deducted my reward points but they never sent my code to my email...they constantly flood my box with everything but , so where is my code????...
  6. Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got my code for the Neverwinter EXP Booster (Bought with rewards): It's been 4 days since I claimed my points to get the Neverwinter EXP Booster and never got my code for it. Please help, thanks! c584ccf8-c7fa-4d4f-bce3-e7abc4b85256
  7. I never got my code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got my code: I used my reward points on an Xbox card and got an email from Xbox rewards but it was empty. Is there anyway to get the email again? 7217695f-81f0-4162-9def-7ed273aaaedb
  8. Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my code for state of decay year one from buying state of decay 2: title really says it all i bought state of decay 2 on launch day and it said i woud get a code for state of decay year one and its been 2 days and i still haven't recevied my code i have checked...
  9. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Purchased 3 month Xbox live gold subscription on 01/21/2018 and was promised a 3 month with that purchase. Order number: 7423199860 0347fa67-1372-45f6-9048-b8b7968e4ea3
  10. Never got 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got 3 month code: Hi, I bought 3 months of xbox live gold in January and was supposed to get a code for an extra 3 months by March, I believe it was something to do with pubg. My order number is 5041721976 and...