Never again

Discus and support Never again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox continues to be a greedy company with no interest in satisfying customers. Had nothing but problems with 360, and it has continued with one s.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PunchyA389, Nov 27, 2019.

1. PunchyA389
    PunchyA389 Guest

Never again

Xbox continues to be a greedy company with no interest in satisfying customers. Had nothing but problems with 360, and it has continued with one s. Network shows nat type moderate all the time and it underperforms like no other. When I purchased the $300
    system 2 years ago the blue ray player didn't work. Your solution, go without for however long it takes to fix or spend more money on a new one and they would reimburse me later. It's unacceptable that you have to go without product while you take sweet time
    fixing broken product you sold. You blame my internet for slow product yet every other device works just fine. What are you special? Your device is under powered, you sell old games that don't work. You still give 360 games for gold members but a lot don't
    even work, let alone when you play a 360 game on the one s it screws up. I'm done with your greed. No interest in ever buying anything Microsoft again.

:)

PunchyA389, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Never again

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope you take beautiful memories of this generation.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Never again

I hardly have network connection issues on my Xbox 360 Slim which i've had for 8-9 years. I think it's something on your side, not Xbox's side.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Never again

Wow too much negativity for me this morning reading this post, but hey there is always one they say...

We all had out chares of problems with the xbox 360 but er moved from that and for me the x360 was a wonderful experience overall...

Sadly the moderate network has nothing to do with the console at all since all you needed to do to fix your ISP was maybe a call to verify if the ports for your connection needed to be open, that was easy to do but clearly you never did...

The disc drive problem as soon as you saw it was defective you should claimed the warranty at the local store, I mean hoping that you tested your equipmemt during the first 30 days of the purchase which I recomend to anyone buying electronic devices should
    do and if not you have the xbox warranty for 1 entire year...

I dont know but you are blaming Microsoft for stuff you did not good on your end 🤔
  5. Dragonlord50009 Win User

Never again

There is something wrong with you for making up all these false claims about the new xbox one s I have had mine since it came out and no problems what so ever. And my friend has bought 5 and never had any issues. You must keep it in a very dusty dirty
    house and have it choked off from fresh air.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Never again

I find that 9 times out of 10 connection issues stem from your network and not the things attached to it.
Thema:

Never again

1. Never again - Similar Threads - Never again

2. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  3. My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...: ill be playing a game like normal then the game crashes and my xbox app wont open again. it sits on the initial loading screen forever f16946b6-be05-452d-a954-7978399ee964
  4. that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...

in XboX Insiders
    that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...: just banned me again i hate insiderhub is totally worse forum page and its crap . your going stick us on outdated posting nobody will get notications just show your dog crap ideas on this page ....
  5. I will never buy another Xbox ever again for this sole reason

in XboX Insiders
    I will never buy another Xbox ever again for this sole reason: I’m never going to buy another Xbox exclusively because you made Dayz devs remove in game chat. This completely ruins the game for majority of the players and is completely unfair as other games...
  6. Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again: Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again Xbox networking says everything is open. We try joining each others games using social and get an...
  7. Never paying attention in school again :)

in XboX Insiders
    Never paying attention in school again :): [IMG] submitted by /u/delta806 [link] [comments]
  8. Is there a way to transfer a disc into Xbox 1 and never use the disc again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to transfer a disc into Xbox 1 and never use the disc again?: Hi so recently my xbox 1 that i’ve had since it first came out no longer reads discs and I cant afford a new one at this present time but also wanted to find out if its possible to transfer a...
  9. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...
  10. never again will i ever use another microsoft product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never again will i ever use another microsoft product: so i go to purchase game pass it tells me i can get it for 1$ i go to put payment information in and everything and it asks me to sign in a 2nd time to "verify" well i do so and then it wants me...