never again will i ever use another microsoft product

Discus and support never again will i ever use another microsoft product in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so i go to purchase game pass it tells me i can get it for 1$ i go to put payment information in and everything and it asks me to sign in a 2nd time to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dead shot12501, Feb 14, 2019.

1. never again will i ever use another microsoft product

so i go to purchase game pass it tells me i can get it for 1$ i go to put payment information in and everything and it asks me to sign in a 2nd time to "verify" well i do so and then it wants me to pay 9.99 and on top of that it charged my card for another
    account 1$ 2 times for the game pass i got that refunded but yet the account that i was supposed to get game pass on now cost 9.99 instead of 1$ because "the system detected i was not eligible for the promo for 1$ game pass" mind you it did not tell me it
    was going to be 9.99 until the last minute but to sum all of this up they took 2$ that has not posted back into my account and tried to "sneak" in a 9.99 charge for something that was advertised as 1$ for me but as the title says i would never use another
    microsoft product again in my life and on another note the customer service for this company is horrible the representatives you speak to in the online chat as well as the phone speak in broken english very hard to follow and understand what you are supposed
    to be doing

:)

dead shot12501, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Zenosos Win User

The $1 promo deal is only open to new subscribers anyone who has picked it up before wont be eligible like all xbox promotions. However amazon have had 50% promos for prepaid game pass for a year
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Yes phone conversations are difficult to understand what they are saying because they never have English as their native language but chat works really well. I've never had an issue with chat.
  4. itzjustARTYOM Win User

You cant judge all Microsoft Products just by Having a simple issue :) myself : I got that many times and Always official support is here to help
  5. ApocalypseXpony Win User

its only for new subscribers
  6. {Parity} Win User

Just cancel the subscription and get your money back. If you are not eligible for the promo then you must pay full price. You can cancel you subscriptions by logging into your account and going to subscriptions.

Using any product is a choice that you make. Personally, I like Microsoft and have always had great service.
Thema:

1. never again will i ever use another microsoft product - Similar Threads - never again ever

2. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  3. My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox app will suddenly crash and never open again ive factory reset my pc and thats the...: ill be playing a game like normal then the game crashes and my xbox app wont open again. it sits on the initial loading screen forever f16946b6-be05-452d-a954-7978399ee964
  4. that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...

in XboX Insiders
    that idea page is totally crap it dont get notications & barely people read it. never again...: just banned me again i hate insiderhub is totally worse forum page and its crap . your going stick us on outdated posting nobody will get notications just show your dog crap ideas on this page ....
  5. I will never buy another Xbox ever again for this sole reason

in XboX Insiders
    I will never buy another Xbox ever again for this sole reason: I’m never going to buy another Xbox exclusively because you made Dayz devs remove in game chat. This completely ruins the game for majority of the players and is completely unfair as other games...
  6. Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again: Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again Xbox networking says everything is open. We try joining each others games using social and get an...
  7. Never paying attention in school again :)

in XboX Insiders
    Never paying attention in school again :): [IMG] submitted by /u/delta806 [link] [comments]
  8. Never again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never again: Xbox continues to be a greedy company with no interest in satisfying customers. Had nothing but problems with 360, and it has continued with one s. Network shows nat type moderate all the time and...
  9. I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...?: I cannot play this game AT ALL through BC any more. The only way is for me to dig out my 360 and play it with hard drive saving. Whenever I try to play on My Xbox One, an error occurs, giving me...
  10. WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    WE NEVER WANT TO TYPE OUR PASSWORDS EVER AGAIN: Why does my xbox one randomly ask for passwords? I play splitscreen with friends and I'm sick of jumping through hoops to retrieve FOUR PASSWORDS. WHY CANT I OPT OUT OF EVER HAVING TO ENTER MY...