Networking Issues

Discus and support Networking Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Networking Issues For the last couple of months my Xbox One has had extremely poor wireless connection which seemed to occur overnight. My download... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mr Willaldinho, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Networking Issues

Networking Issues
    For the last couple of months my Xbox One has had extremely poor wireless connection which seemed to occur overnight. My download speed has dropped from 50mb per second to around 4 or 5. I cannot play any online game due to lag. It can't be the internet
    itself as my housemate who uses the same internet still has a really good wireless connection. The Xbox can't identify any issues and says that everything is good. I have also used wired which makes my connection a lot better but it isn't stable. I get randomly
    disconnected from the EA servers when I play FIFA. Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions on how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mr Willaldinho, Jan 17, 2017
  2. Weird issue with mic

Sounds like NAT or network issues. Sometimes when two people have a certain network config you can play and chat with other people just fine, but not someone else with your same issue.

My wife and I used to have a similar issue with chat in OG Destiny. Check your NAT and make sure it is open not moderate or strict.

SteadyMercury, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Foster
    Foster Guest
    so whats going to go wrong ?

I think it will be network issues on both sides.

Foster, Jan 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Networking Issues